RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Joe gets a life - Never ending story (Relived)

Licks
Rep:
Level 91
Sexual Deviant
Ok, this is like the other neverending story, except its about a guy named Joe.
The only rule is that Joe can never die. That's it. I'll start.
And no one answers

One night, Joe was walking down the street. There was a great commotion outside this house. Supposedly, a mass murder had just occured. He walk up to the police line and saw a dead body. He said "What the hell? He's not dead!"
« Last Edit: July 31, 2007, 03:44:01 PM by Forcystus »

You zetta sons of digits.
Rep:
Level 91
SMEEEEE HEEEEEE
"We know" The police said,
"Yeah so do I" said the body
"Shut up Ned your dead remember, anyway anything you wanted?" The police said to Joe 

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Best Non-RM Creator2013 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)Participant - GIAW 112012 Most Successful Troll2012 Funniest Member2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Best IRC ChatterboxSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Most Successful Troll2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Best IRC Chatterbox
"I want.......your.....SOUL!!!! said joe.
"Aww shit!" said the cop.
The police run as Joe follows.

Rep:
Level 91
SMEEEEE HEEEEEE
Joe picks up a lamp post and swings it at the cop who ducks and turns into Godzilla and stamps on Joe.

Joe wakes up with a shout and looks outside to see a horrific car crash and go's outside to have a look.

Licks
Rep:
Level 91
Sexual Deviant
Then another car explodes into a billion thousand in a rare occurence in nature where two electrons and a neutron fuse together and cause a reaction which makes the car invariablly explodes.
Then Joe says "Holy shit, my convertible! Damnit!" He then proceeds to kill his neighbor Mr. Fred. Mrs. Fred then was pissed of at Joe.

Rep:
Level 88
Mrs. Fred begans to speak absolute gibberish, lulling Joe into a boredom-induced sleep. Suddenly, a quarter of the universe blows up in a rush of black magic. Joe starts waiting for the white light to bring him to heaven, but it never comes.

"Oh, wait, I'm immortal?" Joe exclaims, ejaculating large amounts of intergalactic debris.

Rep:
Level 91
SMEEEEE HEEEEEE
Joe starts too wonder why everything has been blowing up, when his words did too

Licks
Rep:
Level 91
Sexual Deviant
Then his face blew up, but then, with the powers of extreme cellular regeneration, it came back. He politely asked God to fix all the stuff that blew up, and went to his desk job at New Lines Inc.

When he got there, his secretary came up to him slowly. She said...

Licks
Rep:
Level 91
Sexual Deviant
What the hell is wrong with you? Your on vacation wit me! Get to my apartment tright now!"

But Joe had other plans, rather than do his ass hole ugly of a secretary.

Holier then Jesus.
Rep:
Level 87
He then went to mcdonnalds and ate a bucket of mCMakES which then molested him with a rubber spatula with the words Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee on the front

Licks
Rep:
Level 91
Sexual Deviant
After being molested by an inanimate object, He decided to do something drastic.

Side Note: Seriously,  :wtf:

Rep:
Level 91
SMEEEEE HEEEEEE
He stepped on the rubber spatula and shat on it and run off to have an affair with Donald MC Donald

Holier then Jesus.
Rep:
Level 87
Who turned out to be Michael Jackson and ended up being molested agin

Licks
Rep:
Level 91
Sexual Deviant
After doing a spatula and a child molester, Joe decides to pull a gun out and shoot Micheal Jackson 59 times. He then orderded a Big Mac. When he was going back to his car, he got ran over by a black van.

Holier then Jesus.
Rep:
Level 87
Guys then jumped out and started molesting him in there van

Rep:
Level 91
SMEEEEE HEEEEEE
Then jackie chan saved Joe and then chuck Norris decided to fight jackie chan

Licks
Rep:
Level 91
Sexual Deviant
And then, in a spectacular fight that lasted for three days, Chuck Norris took down Jackie Chan. Then he asked "Joe, why is everyone on this forum always thinking of people molesting other people." Joe replied...

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Biggest Drama Whore2013 Zero to HeroParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
Joe replied... I'm going to molest you chuck norris. So he did but chuck norris had not had enough so they had a long sweaty night of love, then nightwolf came and thought that chuck norris was his dog so he caught him on fire. Chuck norris ran around the room screaming in pain then died. joe whent to a cliff and stood at the edge...
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Full Metal Mod - He will pillage your women!
Rep:
Level 93
The RGSS Dude
Joe decided he was going to turn to a life of good.

*3 months later*

"Hey kiki, how you doing?"

"Mmmmhmmmm!!!"

"That's okay kiki, I can molest you more later if you want. *kiss*"

"MMMMMMHHMMMMM!!!!!!!"

"See you later baby!"
"The wonderful thing about Tiggers
Is Tiggers are wonderful things
Their tops are made out of rubber
Their bottoms are made out of springs

They’re bouncy, trouncy, flouncy, pouncy
Fun, fun, fun, fun, fun!
But the most wonderful thing about Tiggers
Is I’m the only one, I’m the only one."

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Biggest Drama Whore2013 Zero to HeroParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
But kiki is really not fine with this. Every secsond without joe makes his live harder to live. He decides that the only way to be happy is if he tied joe up and threw him in the basement. So he started his plan by...
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Full Metal Mod - He will pillage your women!
Rep:
Level 93
The RGSS Dude
...eating some nachos.
"The wonderful thing about Tiggers
Is Tiggers are wonderful things
Their tops are made out of rubber
Their bottoms are made out of springs

They’re bouncy, trouncy, flouncy, pouncy
Fun, fun, fun, fun, fun!
But the most wonderful thing about Tiggers
Is I’m the only one, I’m the only one."

Rep:
Level 91
SMEEEEE HEEEEEE
And geting a big monkey

Rep:
Level 88
Due to the natural paradox of EVOL NACHO4$ COMBIN3D WI|) MONK3HS LOL, kiki died. Such emotional stress broke something in Joe, and he stumbled into a life of...

Licks
Rep:
Level 91
Sexual Deviant
mass drug abuse where he begins to sell large ammounts of cocaine to multiple people, and gets ridicuosly rich. He then escapes to Chicago to get away from the drug dealers.

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
Then Joe is like, "I'm Joe Kick Ass!" then he kills all of Chigaco. Making him a bad ass.