RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Stopping Hero Movement RM2k3

Rep:
Level 87
I'm making a CMS more designed for an ABS type game. I plan on intermixing the DBS and my own ABS for my game, since the storyline and plot are in a Ninja type setting. My menu consist of six items. When you hit escape, they branch out in a circle around the hero. Only problem I have is getting the hero to stay still. It's been a while since I've used RPG Maker and I'm a little rusty. Any suggestions would  be appreciated :)
Refrain from calculating your juvenile poultry prior to the incubation process's execution.

Rep:
Level 87
I just realized this is the wrong forum, may I have it moved please?
Refrain from calculating your juvenile poultry prior to the incubation process's execution.

Rep:
Level 87
Nevermind, I went with a different styled menu and it's looking great so far.

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
still need help? xD
sorry I just saw this topic.
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

Rep:
Level 87
Nah, I changed my menu. It's looking 10,000 times better. I have one dilemma though. It's animated, and so I had to use pictures. The pic hides my cursor, and I really dont want to resort to a picture being my cursor using input password function because that gets a little sloppy.

I'd rather my hero be the cursor using action key as my selecting method rather than inputing  passwords and tons of fork conditions. This menu is already proven to be pretty complex lol.

Appreciate the offer though, :]