RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Role playing board

You zetta sons of digits.
Rep:
Level 91
SMEEEEE HEEEEEE
Ok i tried this before but without the needed posts but now i have yay

anyway fantasy role playing board very new with not many on and im getting bored on it so please join people

http://ascentia.proboards85.com/index.cgi 

Rep:
Level 92
Welcome Poster of Year 2006 Award
Holay Paroxide filling of grammmar errors. Maybe consider fixing them up, it'll make your forum more viewable and easily navigatible. Easy navigation = super bonus.
Do you want to be part of a growing Gaming Community, with many galleries, comics, active community, and gfx artists? Also known to be friendly. Also want some free anime music just for signing up? Play in the arcade?

Click Community Forums to join!

< Zelda Fan Club

Rep:
Level 91
SMEEEEE HEEEEEE
There are grammar errors? Could you point some out so we can fix em cus I dont see none.

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
Then you shouldn't run a forum?

Rep:
Level 89
Good thing he doesn't own it then isn't it? It's both of ours really and he doesn't have the greatest grammar anyways. I'm giving the site a few look overs to try and spot any mistakes liek you said. But PLEASE could people join it, I just need more people on the site.

Rep:
Level 91
SMEEEEE HEEEEEE
Well thanks for the lovely in site on my grammar  :'(

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll

Rep:
Level 92
Welcome Poster of Year 2006 Award
First of, call it a forum, since that is basically what it is, I see no site there. You want grammar spots?

approved bios will be put in here

Spoiler for:
Grammatically correct: Approved bios shall be put in here.

put your bios here before it gets approved

Spoiler for:
Grammtically correct: Put your bios here before they get approved.

Also, the announcement and rules board should have descriptions. You don't even need a rules board (since in every section we see the rules annoucement topic anyways).

While some of your descriptions are not enough (or not present), some might be overloaded.
Do you want to be part of a growing Gaming Community, with many galleries, comics, active community, and gfx artists? Also known to be friendly. Also want some free anime music just for signing up? Play in the arcade?

Click Community Forums to join!

< Zelda Fan Club

A blessing
Rep:
Level 91
<3 Back.
Someone with bad grammar and spelling skills shouldn't run a role-playing board where the most important thing you need is writing skills. ALWAYS be descriptive and as accurate as possible. That will prove to visitors that it's a place worthy of their time, and that the owners know what they are doing.

Good luck.

Communism<3
Rep:
Level 91
Oh my! It said that I was the 999 999th visitor and that I had won a prize!! =o, joy!

A blessing
Rep:
Level 91
<3 Back.
LOL... ads. >.<

Rise From The Ashes!
Rep:
Level 91
"Time to bring the Law!"
Project of the Month winner for September 2009
LAWL, now I know why Shadowdude wanted me to edit the forum.

By the way, Link's grammar will NOT change.  ;8

A blessing
Rep:
Level 91
<3 Back.
I haven't checked the forums. But if you're decided to keep it alive with dedication, you have my support by saying, "Good luck!" :)