RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
APEX RISING: UPDATE 2

Rep:
Level 87
¥¥Death is Peace, and it is your friend¥¥
Apex Rising

Story

Every man has a time in his life, where the need to explore far and distant lands, battle unholy enemies, make money through trade, or just simply live a life of excitement, grows ernormously big, and is uncontrollable. Don't worry, it won't hurt you at all. In the kingdom of Faladoria, people who are interested in adventure, will live the times of their lives. A young man named Joseph Havalor, set sail from Halifax, and into Faladoria. Leaving his family of 2, his mother and sister, his goal was to become very successful. Times grew bad as he lived in this kingdom, for it was at war with, yet, another kingdom, known as the Kingdom of Asgarnia.. A few days later, a top secret letter comes from the king of Faladoria. In the letter, you have just found out that the Asgarnian army decides to take over Halifax, and settle it's army there, as a fort. Before all hell breaks loose, it is your job to safely get your mother and sister into Faladoria, and away from Halifax. It is up to you to find out why these 2 kingdoms are in clash with each other, and visit the king of Faladoria. In the meantime, you are to accumulate as much wealth and power as you can.

Character Biographies

About the Author
Yeah, well I'm just a 13 year old. I love to make stories, and I thought this was a good way to unleash my ideas, very creatively!  ;) As of now, I am working on this alone, and yet I'm using a trial version, on the eighth day. Wish I could get the full version, but currently the game has a website, www.freewebs.com/AR/ It doesn't exsist, but I'll be sure to add it to my agenda, apart from all the homework and chores I have  ;D

Help me make this game
Hey if you're interested in helping me make this game, then contact me via AIM or MSN.
AIM: Arabg305@aol.com
MSN: armymilitant@hotmail.com

People I need:
  • Scripters- Yes, very experienced scripters needed.
  • Graphics Managers- Help make the layouts and foundations for the game
  • Ideas Personnel- Very easy task, just give me ideas. You have test the game out for a bit, and then present me some ideas for making it better.
  • Testers- Simple: Test my game, but I'm sure most of you are willing to play it, no?

DETAILS

Game status: In Production

I am currently working on the maps. I've used a script based banking system (It's awesome), I owe credit to the maker. I have currently 2 towns, and I'm making it so that you could own homes in different parts of town (Only one home is allowed at once). I'm also thinking about putting crafting, mining, and wood cutting, and perhaps fishing. Remember, I am a one man team, so this will take a long time. If we have more people working on it, it will go smoothly, and it'll get done quicker.

03/16/07
Today, I was able to accomplish something unique, incase you haven't noticed, I am developing an event based housing system, right now, i am working on the furniture, and the netvalue of the home(base value+furnishings value=net value). Then the player is able to sell the home, whether he just got it, or he just finished putting furniture in it. I will make it, so that the player will NOT be able to ramsack the home with furniture, putting its value way up high, so im gonna be using a couple of variables, and switches (Oh man i love these). I am working on a few quests, so that the player can get established in his city. The quests will not give much money, but it'll be enough to get started. Well this is my agenda for now, I will update as soon as i have finished every task.

Tasks for Today
  • Work on furniture part of your housing system.
  • Work on furniture and net value of home.
  • Work on furniture limit.
  • Work on establishment quests.
  • Work on "Letter from the Governer Quest".
  • Add shops, and inns.

« Last Edit: March 18, 2007, 04:57:11 AM by Ruhani777 »

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
HELLO RUHANI, i would liek to tell you that you should give a detail of your game, like characters, and whilst asking for help, post in the "Team recruitment" part. okay =D
Thats all, good luck for the game, of which we will come to know about
Arlen is hot.