RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
What is your favourite chocolate make/brand?

When the dawn breaks...
Rep:
Level 88
...tonight will be just another memory.
Mine is...  Lindt EXCELLENCE extra creamy extra fine milk chocolate... 100g... pure... bliss...

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
Symphony Milk Chocolate. (Hershey's.)

OMG!! IVE RUN OUT OF EYELINER!!!
Rep:
Level 88
More man than everyone here put together.
I only eat one type of candy/snack/treat etc.
And that is this one
The opposite of intelligence is not stupidity, it's patriotism.

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
Rep:
Level 102
(っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Most Unsung Member2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
It's a tie between Galaxy and Dairy milk.

Sometimes I'll buy either =o
bringing sexy back

Communism<3
Rep:
Level 91
Australian chocolate is absolutely horrible I assure you. I'm not the biggest fan either, but Hershey's is fine.

Rep:
Level 91
Personal Text
Cadbury Moro Bars...
Tasty shizit right thur gangsta!!!

Rep:
Level 89
What will that crazy ape do next?
reese's, gotta love peanut butter and chocolate..
My Project: Dark Empire
http://rmrk.net/index.php/topic,7815.0.html
Official Site: http://darkempirerpg.tripod.com
Process: Getting back to work.

Always looking for sprites, if your interested, PM.

"But then I realized, why stop things from exploding, when in fact it is in exploding that things reach their perfect form. Of course, they only reach it for a few glorious seconds, but during that short time there is no object in the universe more beautiful." -Kite Rockswell, the Mad-Mad Bomber, from The Final War, my very own novel project.  PM me if you would like to read.

"Oh, sure, blaim the wizards..."

Rep:
Level 96
2010 Most Attractive Male Member2010 Best Musician
hershey LOL

:tinysmile::tinysmile:

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
I dont eat chocolate so much, LOL really, never heard of what you guys are talkin about, but i'll just go with dairy milk

Arlen is hot.

When the dawn breaks...
Rep:
Level 88
...tonight will be just another memory.
I dont eat chocolate so much, LOL really, never heard of what you guys are talkin about, but i'll just go with dairy milk

BORING

lol