RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[Resolved]Junk shop

Rep:
Level 90
Returned from the dead.
Hi... just wondering...
Does anyone have a junk shop system... like in FF8, where you need items and money to weld weapons?

Thanks in advance  ;)
« Last Edit: March 15, 2007, 08:15:07 PM by Rune »
Sincerely,
Your conscience.

Rep:
Level 90
huh? Like synthesis... or something like...

If you have 1 iron bar 2 logs and a mold along with 1000 gold, you can make an iron sword?
Because you can easily do that in events.

Rep:
Level 90
Returned from the dead.
Can you ?    ???
How?
Sincerely,
Your conscience.

Rep:
Level 88
Yo Dawg
Heres a script that does exactly what you want, you need to do some tinkering around but nothing too hard http://www.creationasylum.net/index.php?showtopic=755 (its a link to another site... shoot me)
Projects:
:)

Rep:
Level 90
Returned from the dead.
 ???
Okay, I admit I'm crap (please excuse the language) at scripting...
I don't understand one bit of that...
Sincerely,
Your conscience.

Rep:
Level 88
Yo Dawg
just download the demo and copy all the scripts. belive me i stink at scripting too but if you read the instructions a couple times and look at the script itself a bit it would help out a bit.
Projects:
:)

Rep:
Level 90
Returned from the dead.
 ???
I can't find where the demo is, the thing at the top of the post leads me to a site where I have no idea where to go next...
I give up... I'll just leave it out of my game...
 Thanks anyways  ;)
Sincerely,
Your conscience.

Rep:
Level 88
This can be done without scripting if you put your mind to it... I'm gonna look through the tutorials. If I find there isnt one I'll reveal how to do it with a event ;)

(I'm thinking you're thinking of a sythesis type shop)

Rep:
Level 90
Returned from the dead.
Yeah thats right...
Sincerely,
Your conscience.

Rep:
Level 88
I posted it, but I'm guessing a smart person can work out how to choose what to make :)

Rep:
Level 90
Returned from the dead.
Where?
Could you post a link to it?
Sincerely,
Your conscience.

Rep:
Level 90
Returned from the dead.
Hey thanks :) this is a great help
 ;)