RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Screenshot Thread

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Most Unsung Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Most Mature MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Veteran2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Most Mature Member2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2010 Most Mature Member2010 Favourite Staff Member
I figure I will post a topic in the Resource Section and recruit someone to make a default picture pack hopefully.

Oh, and nice map!  ;D

Communication begins with understanding
Rep:
Level 89
Project of the Month winner for October 2007
Thx.

A map made in a tileset made by Tana.

Banned
Rep:
Level 87
What are you looking at...Yes im a frog.....*Lick*

Shot at 2007-07-26

My few but not all Common event to make my game Secrets of gaia
Its only RPG style for bosses...you run around and attack normal enemies
Have to make Hp and everything T.T

Shot at 2007-07-26

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki
Thx.

A map made in a tileset made by Tana.

9.9/10
Ewww, Tana.

Very, very nicely done.

Rep:
Level 89
A basic Castle Town Map.

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
9/10! Very nice!

(also, Nouman, on that castle map you made, you messed up a bit with the Carpet auto tile, against the wall autotile, a little bit)

I'm still working on it, but...
Spoiler for:
That's the idea.

Rep:
Level 89
Looks cool. 8/10

Im not 100% sure about this map. I feel there's some more things I can fix on it, but I don't know what...
« Last Edit: July 28, 2007, 08:12:17 PM by Black Shadow »

Rep:
Level 89
Why is no one posting here? This topic is not meant to die.

Anyway, a full image of the fort.

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
Very pretty!
* SirJackRex eyes glow
10/10, but there is a little mistake, or well, I think it sorta looks weird, the fort thing to the back, that one part that hangs off the cliff looks sorta weird...

Rep:
Level 89
Yeah, I realized afterwards that it was an error in that map. I will fix it.

Never try to wake up a lady from her sleep. It only ends up in a battle :D

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Most Unsung Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Most Mature MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Veteran2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Most Mature Member2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2010 Most Mature Member2010 Favourite Staff Member
Nice maps, Black Shadow

Alright, well I haven't contributed to this thread for awhile, so I'll post this thing I made for my inventory demo. It's pretty bad, I spent alal of 5 minutes on it, but I'm tired of not having any maps to show. I especially don't like the ways the wall merges with the cliff. It would take a lot of work for me to put this in my game. Anyway:

Rep:
Level 89
Looks good. 8/10, since it could need some more details.

Late night in the city.

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
7.9/10, I don't know why...I think it might be that it's from a different area.

The three finished parts of that map: (they're zoomed out to 3 so the edges look weird)

So...there are a few mistakes I only noticed when I put them all to gather like that, so I'll have to finish and edit that!!!
Also, I bet you're looking at that one area with the cliff and no steps on the first map (the bottom one), well, I have a set of events there to make it a secret passage.

Rep:
Level 89
How much is left on the map?

Im not going to post a map this time. Other people must post their maps.

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
How much is left on the map?

Im not going to post a map this time. Other people must post their maps.

Well, I need to fix up the things in the corner of the first map...and I'll do some edits here and there.

Rep:
Level 89

Rep:
Level 97
This one is meant for a mini-game where you have to escape from something chasing you, and the map has fog of war on it as well. I purposely made it less cluttered then most of my maps for this reason: I don't want people to get frustrated playing the game. It's not an excellent map, but I think it serves it's purpose. (it's not the entire map)

« Last Edit: August 05, 2007, 05:57:38 PM by modern algebra »

Rep:
Level 97
Since I don't want this to die, double post ahoy:

Also, I think this isn't really a forum game. It should be moved to RM Discussion and stickied IMO

Rep:
Level 89
I acctully agree. I wonder how it ended up here. And, maybe some more people will post here, if it's in RM Discussion.

Anyway, a forest map.

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
Is the lake supposed to be frozen?

8/10.

Rep:
Level 89
No. The water on the cliff is moving.

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
No. The water on the cliff is moving.

In that case, 9/10.

Rep:
Level 89
New map. Tileset made by Malik aka, Jadak and Orae. Credit to him for an awesome tileset.

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
New map. Tileset made by Malik aka, Jadak and Orae. Credit to him for an awesome tileset.

10/10....
* SirJackRex drops his jaw...
Please PM that tileset...

Rep:
Level 89

10/10....
* SirJackRex drops his jaw...
Please PM that tileset...

Agreed... Would also like the tileset