RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Screenshot Thread

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
9.5/10! Not sure if I'm bad at maps but still, Wow! I hate interioring because it's so much harder to fill up space, unless you're awesome like Nouman and use lots of autotiles.

Communication begins with understanding
Rep:
Level 89
Project of the Month winner for October 2007
Looks good  Nouman, 8/10

How would you feel if you were forced to go on a date with a man that's 30 years older then you?

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Most Unsung Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Most Mature MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Veteran2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Most Mature Member2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2010 Most Mature Member2010 Favourite Staff Member
I will not let the topic die!

10/10 I like it. Your glows shouldn't be behind the objects which are glowing though, and I think you need to add a space at the end of the name tag for that AMS. It goes over the border a little.

I don't like making towns very much, but I think this one turned out alright.

« Last Edit: April 20, 2007, 02:04:06 AM by modern algebra »

Rep:
Level 89
2012 Best RPG Maker User (Story)Project of the Month winner for July 2008Project of the Month winner for May 20072011 Best RPG Maker User (Story)2011 Project of the Year2011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)
MA:
Very good sense of dimensions and elevation, pretty solid and comfortable-looking map. If I were to be picky, I'd probably do so with that some flat surfaces are too blank, but that's 'cause my personal preference is sorta clustered in the first place.

9/10

------------------

An atmospheric scene, the performance of my game's main theme's harmonica+guitar arrangement 'live' by two of the main characters:

« Last Edit: April 20, 2007, 03:20:25 AM by Reives »

Rep:
Level 89
Looks good. Like the backround very much. :)

Rep:
Level 88
I AM THAT IS.
OMG OMG OMG! This is so helpful! Now I have some idea how maps looks like!

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Most Unsung Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Most Mature MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Veteran2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Most Mature Member2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2010 Most Mature Member2010 Favourite Staff Member
10/10.

Very atmospheric. I likez it.

And why does this keep slipping down the page? We need more screenshots! I'll post later maybe.

Rep:
Level 90
Returned from the dead.
I don't show many interior's :(

castle interior to harboon

:-\ You can't get down the stairs to the right :D
Otherwise it's good... 9.9/10

@Reives
Very good :D I like... 9.5/10

We have some real skill here :D

Anyways... mine:

Here's my latest entry for my mapping lessons... waiting to be graded... I might use it in my game if it gets a good grade :D

Sincerely,
Your conscience.

Rep:
Level 88
Back with RMVX!
Very nice: 8/10
Maybe a bit more mountainous in the bottom part?

A small wooded area I made:
PROPERTY OF TEABAG!!! ALL HAIL TEABAG!!!

Rep:
Level 97
@Rune: 8.5/10
Nice map. It's a little empty, but it's a desert, so that kind of makes sense. Still, I'd think the oasis would have a little more greenery around it.

@Irgna: 8.5/10
Your use of wildlife is good, but I find that that map doesn't give any impression it continues in any direction, which is something I think is good to avoid when making outdoors areas. Simply put, it looks square and isn't well-defined. That might just be a personal preference of mine, but otherwise it is nice.

This map's not great. I'm not very good at interiors because I have problems filling space, so ... whatever. I made this probably about a year ago. I haven't been focusing very much on improving my old maps in my game because I am working on the action in the game right now. This probably won't be a map in my game without some major revisions, but I feel that I should post something, rather than just rating other people.

Rep:
Level 88
Back with RMVX!
6/10 It's a little small and wierd looking. And what is with that wierd table next to the exit?

A building, like a shop or inn or something:

Rep:
Level 89
2012 Best RPG Maker User (Story)Project of the Month winner for July 2008Project of the Month winner for May 20072011 Best RPG Maker User (Story)2011 Project of the Year2011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)
Mm, 6.5/10, good start.

The windows are on the wooden ledge, the yellow-grass-border autotiles are cutting to the road like a blanket, and over all seems pretty blank. <3 the mouse though. :)

---

Edit: Basement^
« Last Edit: May 02, 2007, 07:03:08 PM by Reives »

Rep:
Level 88
Back with RMVX!
7/10 very nice, but WAY too dark.

Rep:
Level 89
(A basement lit only by two small candles tend to have the same brightness in real life. :P Forgot to clarify that it was a basement though, my appologies. The stairs are in the other room.)

Rep:
Level 90
Returned from the dead.
Here's another one i'm pretty fond of...

Of course i've edited it a bit since then... like the oversized mountain in the top right :D
Sincerely,
Your conscience.

Rep:
Level 88
I AM THAT IS.
8/10 I LIKE! Need some events to spruce up the place.

Revies how did you make that map? Espically all the lighting effects.

Revolution is not a bed of roses.
Rep:
Level 91
Project of the Month winner for July 2009
Probably a screen tint and Near Fantastica's Light Effects script.

Rep:
Level 90
Returned from the dead.
9/10 I like it...
But what's with the trees in the water and on the beach?

This map's not great. I'm not very good at interiors because I have problems filling space, so ... whatever.

Heh... I have the same problem :D

Here's one I whipped up in about 15 mins
_________________________________________________________________________________

« Last Edit: May 03, 2007, 04:27:37 PM by Rune »
Sincerely,
Your conscience.

Rep:
Level 88
Back with RMVX!
It's pretty nice, I've seen better, but still: 7/10

I map I made on RM2K using FSM (a.k.a. REFMAP):

EDIT: I've changed it a bit and made it less square since I took that screenshot.

Rep:
Level 89
(@Oneray:

I drew a fog in photoshop for the lighting effect.)

Rep:
Level 89

Good or bad?

Rep:
Level 88
Back with RMVX!
It's pretty good, 7/10

It's pretty nice, I've seen better, but still: 7/10

I map I made on RM2K using FSM (a.k.a. REFMAP):

EDIT: I've changed it a bit and made it less square since I took that screenshot.
No one rated mine...

Rep:
Level 89
Looks good. A little bit empty. 7/10

Rep:
Level 88
I AM THAT IS.
A fog...can you send it to me or tell how do it.

Rep:
Level 89
Who do you mean?