RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Screenshot Thread

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Most Unsung Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Most Mature MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Veteran2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Most Mature Member2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2010 Most Mature Member2010 Favourite Staff Member
Nice maps DAS.

Also, I am moving this thread to Game Creation General Chat - No reason to exclude Game Maker from the thread.

Rep:
Level 87
Looks nice, MA. But, using the RTP with it just doesn't fit.

Rep:
Level 87
Code Geass = Best show EVER XD
Project of the Month winner for May 2008
@MA: Use a fog, make things dark, if not and your going to display it during the day time, then tone down the RTP tileset, somewhere to about -33saturation would be good, most people use that as standard.

working on a round pond auto tile, it's not done but it's almost done, lol, gotta make the corners work.

and a few CF screens XD

Messed around in photo shop a bit and came up with the location name designs.

It's a new story line, but the character's personalities haven't changed that much :P

(click to download the new CF preview :P)

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Most Unsung Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Most Mature MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Veteran2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Most Mature Member2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2010 Most Mature Member2010 Favourite Staff Member
You visit the cemetery in the nighttime, and there is a tint but that screenshot was taken from the editor.

The rounded autotile looks pretty good, but yeah there are couple corners on it that get caught. It also look a little weird when you have a straight side that it bumps up and down like that - I'd suggest that you mix the two up when you use them in a real map.

The location screen looks awesome.

Rep:
Level 87
I made a straighter round version, well, halfly anyways, but I decided that since Iw as going for the "circle" look, it don't look as good.

http://i180.photobucket.com/albums/x268/monkeydlu/ne%20album/screeb-2.png?t=1216574044

Communication begins with understanding
Rep:
Level 89
Project of the Month winner for October 2007

Rep:
Level 87
Briliant!

wow, that was amazing shadow, one of the bests i've seen from you so far without a doubt, having a beach inside a cave, don't see that often eh? XD

love it, really amazing.

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
Project of the Month winner for April 2008

Communication begins with understanding
Rep:
Level 89
Project of the Month winner for October 2007
The smallest trees has a solid shadow.

Other from that, it's a pretty good map DAS. The only thing I can comment on is that I prefer green grass rather then brown grass, but that's just what I think :P

Rep:
Level 87
I prefer it brown that way, it shows it as it is a dead forest.

Shadow Knight
Rep:
Level 91
Ruin that brick wall!
Project of the Month winner for October 2008

Not my project, but it's a good screenie.
Be kind, everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.

Rep:
Level 85
Real Men Make Fan Games
Project of the Month winner for May 2009
A screen of Rincendaria, the village immediately following the end of my current demo.

Rep:
Level 97
Great mapping madriel

Rep:
Level 88
Menu & Battle System Guru
Here's a look of the revamped battle system. There's a lot to it as I really wanted something that allowed the user to both have fun yet not be over-consumed and overwhelmed.

Rep:
Level 97
That looks amazing blazinhandle. Nice work.

Rep:
Level 85
Real Men Make Fan Games
It looks very nice, just a couple aesthetic things to work out. Your player sprites don't appear to be "clean cut," meaning that the transparency and cut needs to be addressed. I see the same issue with the face on the bottom left, just a bad cut. A little photoshop/gimp work should do the trick though, nothing major.

I'm also not crazy about the fonts for the numbers in the upper right, and the action description on the bottom of the screen. I think you'd be a lot better off using the font you used for "Adrenaline" and "Life" throughout; it would make the screen much neater, crisper, and easier to read (especially those numbers, they're tough to pick up at first glance).

Rep:
Level 87
"Dear diary, jack pot"
Deceased, the memories of time flow ever lasting. Let the passion of the living and the dead touch you, and give you their wisdom.

I'd sooner die than leave your side, I'd sooner rust than let you die.

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
Could use more stuff around, it looks empty. & the stone desk goes on the Wall.

---------

Battle system, the skills . . . well, the battlers aren't acting quite well to the attacks .____.

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
A Pokemon ame I am making . . . while I get my resources back . . . :0 Just wasting time in it. =

Rep:
Level 85
Real Men Make Fan Games
It's almost like the mapping is too good for a pokemon game. Well done; I love the colors ^_^

Shadow Knight
Rep:
Level 91
Ruin that brick wall!
Very good map.

Rep:
Level 90
30 New Screenshots

Spoiler for:

The ice tower of Sheol is too cold to trek through without a way to keep warm.

There are many dead bodies piled up from the cold.

Showing off the new lighting effects. Glowing save crystal and lit lanterns.

Fort Weston that defends the western portion of Ravana.

The path leading up to Fort Weston with a grave to the north.

It will take more than the king's permission to get past the guard that blocks the way.

Hope not to see the dungeon of Fort Weston.

The entrance to the Shrine of Xarzith.

Class changes can leave a single character with some interesting skills.

A boss fight with an interesting background.

The mysterious ruins.

A path inside of a labrynth of dead trees.

A pit of dead animals that are there for a reason.

The many mysteries of the witch hut.

The witches were bannished from the village for accurately seeing the futre.

Just a demonstration of how long I have been playing the game.

A canoe can take you to mysterious places.

A very intelligent cave to be in full of tricks and traps.

There are secrets everywhere.

Levers help solve bridge puzzles everywhere.

community project for RPG Maker VX: http://rmrk.net/index.php/topic,33789.0.html

Rep:
Level 97
It's too hard to comment on 30 screenshots  >:(

Especially when they're all so beautiful. Great work maia.

Shadow Knight
Rep:
Level 91
Ruin that brick wall!

Rep:
Level 90
So comment on the best ones?
community project for RPG Maker VX: http://rmrk.net/index.php/topic,33789.0.html