RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
~_~ bah i need some help

Rep:
Level 91
that's for you tsu
or for anyone that can find it..

i need a script or 5 or 10 that will do the following:

hero will walk with hp/mana bar on his head the entire game, small hp/mana bars so it won't look too disturbing

upon any damage taken or healed the entire game, including potions, inn, dumb events, the damage will be showen like in battles.

and then i want the same to work with events
not all, just a selected few, the bar will only show hp or both hp and mana if you like, and those will be readed from a variable inside the game
when those variable change it will look like damage or heal(like in the battles) and of course showen in the bar.

any chance anyone can find or even make any of those?
holy shit my sig was big!

Full Metal Mod - He will pillage your women!
Rep:
Level 93
The RGSS Dude
Quote from: blueXx
that's for you tsu
or for anyone that can find it..

i need a script or 5 or 10 that will do the following:

hero will walk with hp/mana bar on his head the entire game, small hp/mana bars so it won't look too disturbing

upon any damage taken or healed the entire game, including potions, inn, dumb events, the damage will be showen like in battles.

and then i want the same to work with events
not all, just a selected few, the bar will only show hp or both hp and mana if you like, and those will be readed from a variable inside the game
when those variable change it will look like damage or heal(like in the battles) and of course showen in the bar.

any chance anyone can find or even make any of those?

I believe Near Fantastica (or somebody else) made something similar on rmxp.net, it's an addon to the ABS I believe.
"The wonderful thing about Tiggers
Is Tiggers are wonderful things
Their tops are made out of rubber
Their bottoms are made out of springs

They’re bouncy, trouncy, flouncy, pouncy
Fun, fun, fun, fun, fun!
But the most wonderful thing about Tiggers
Is I’m the only one, I’m the only one."