RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
GML!

Rep:
Level 88
yooo...i wanna learn GML, but i dont know where to! :o

can u help me? ;8

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
Yup, hit the channel at about 6:00 PM, and bring SPECIFIC TOPICS. What part of GML? The asics, or the more advanced functions? What are you trying to do? Do you have a file I can look at if neccesary?

Rep:
Level 88
6pm huh...will that channel thing work for Mac's? cuz right now im at school on a windows, but at home i only got a mac.  :-\

Rep:
Level 96
Well, it depends on whether or not it can run Java. If it can then I think you're set.

Rep:
Level 88
o...i think it can run java...rs runs...but when my bro plays it it lags...so will it lag???
iono iono

Rep:
Level 96
Dunno. Try it now, I'm in there. (Home sick :P)

Rep: +0/-0Level 88
game maker does not run on a Mac unless it's a new Intel-based one, since you can run Windows on those.

Rep:
Level 88
im talking about the channel, i know GM wont work on mac, i work with GM at skool :P

Shooting for the "MEMBER MODERATOR OF THE YEAR 2007" Award
Rep:
Level 89
Hi, there.
In the Game maker forum there is a place where you can sign up for professional Class to learn GML. It's pretty cool because it's just like being at school. They teach you a few things then they tell you that you have a limited amount of time to make an example of what you learned. Then near the end of a semester you have to create an example with everything you learned. Let me look for the link.

I looked up the University and it's been closed for reconstruction. http://gameuniv.net/student/
Here is the main site if you didnt know. http://forums.gamemaker.nl/index.php?
« Last Edit: April 14, 2007, 02:29:00 AM by ChaosSpartan28 »
Sig by MacGravel