RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Time (canceled...)

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Best Non-RM Creator2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)2013 Best IRC ChatterboxParticipant - GIAW 112012 Most Successful Troll2012 Funniest Member2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Best IRC ChatterboxSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Most Successful Troll2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Best IRC Chatterbox
Time

In a world called Aralf lives normal people with normal lives. People have jobs, and places to be just like Earth. Yet in this planet lives one extraordinary boy named Brisk. The boy has the ability to see into the future. He not only can see the future, but he can interact with it. This would seem like a great ability to possess.

There is a group called “The Destruction Group.” Their goal is to dominate the world, and keep everyone as slaves to fulfill all of their sick needs. No one knows about this group, no one but Brisk. Brisk begins to see them enter the future. He sees the world turn into an unrealistic nightmare. He sees a world where “The Destruction Group” Rules everything and everybody.

You must find and destroy “The Destruction Group” before the world turns into a living, breathing, hell.
Abilities
In order to save the world you must learn abilities such as...
  • Going into the future
  • Going into the past
  • Staying in the present
And more!

Features
Since I haven't started on the game this is the stuff I am positive will be in the game.
  • Blizz-ABS (When complete)
  • Tax on items (only because I wan't to show how high our taxes are increasing!)
« Last Edit: March 12, 2007, 07:01:49 AM by Irockman1 »

Banned
Rep:
Level 88
I'm basically Yoda's brother
looks cool! when is is it done? how far are you so far? and got any screenshots?

just so everyone knows, im 15 years old.

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Best Non-RM Creator2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)2013 Best IRC ChatterboxParticipant - GIAW 112012 Most Successful Troll2012 Funniest Member2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Best IRC ChatterboxSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Most Successful Troll2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Best IRC Chatterbox
looks cool! when is is it done? how far are you so far? and got any screenshots?
Heh thanks but notice "Since I haven't started on the game."
I will start on it as soon as Blizzard's ABS is complete. ;D

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
cool. If you think of anything nice system you can use in this game and can be made from events, PM me I'll take a swing at it.  ;)
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

Rep:
Level 102
cool. If you think of anything nice system you can use in this game and can be made from events, PM me I'll take a swing at it.  ;)
Thanks, Nouman.
If I think of something I will.

Rep:
Level 102
Okay. I am canceling this project because the game gives me a negative feeling. I don't know what it is. I'm going to make an Animal Crossing game now. lol