RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[SUSPENDED] Shadow of the Fallen: Shattered Souls (RMXP)

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for December 2009Project of the Month winner for August 20082011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
I see. And you're right, I do.  It's a bitch coloring and shading it on computer, though...

yeah I figured out a pretty good method for photoshop 6.0 though
(that and a bit off topic, please let me know what you will be testing for in my game, tx)

FCF3a A+ C- D H- M P+ R T W- Z- Sf RLCT a cmn+++ d++ e++ f h+++ iw+++ j+ p sf+
Follow my project: MBlok | Find me on: Bandcamp | Twitter | Patreon

pokeball ZanOfflineMale
Rep:
Level 87
"Jesus saves! And takes half damage!"
I see. And you're right, I do.  It's a bitch coloring and shading it on computer, though...

yeah I figured out a pretty good method for photoshop 6.0 though
(that and a bit off topic, please let me know what you will be testing for in my game, tx)
Either/or.  If you want me to test for glitches, it'd be a good idea to send me a list of secrets and stuff, so I don't miss a potential glitch.
Or I can test for entertainment.  Whatever.
I'm a pacifist...
And things get very peaceful when all of your enemies are dead.

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for December 2009Project of the Month winner for August 20082011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
(well either way I'd want testers to have to search for secrets/puzzle answers so I can see if they are too hard and stuff, also we probably shouldn't have this convorsation here, it's really off topic ;D)

pokeball ZanOfflineMale
Rep:
Level 87
I'm a pacifist...

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
btw, battlerh version 1 is better ;D
edit: but I liked him better without the jacket in his face

^^that one is great^^

and try to make more interesting looking houses, instead of the same cloned one
there is a tut in the tutorials section.
« Last Edit: April 07, 2007, 04:43:28 PM by NAMKCOR »

pokeball ZanOfflineMale
Rep:
Level 87
That's happening literally right now.  I took a break from doing that to check my topic.
But there are usually only so many variations you can do.  (Unless you have a ridiculously huge tileset like mine, anyway.)
« Last Edit: April 06, 2007, 06:31:08 PM by Zan »
I'm a pacifist...

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
ok, cool, glad you are working on that
(non interesting maps make for a non interesting game ;D)

pokeball ZanOfflineMale
Rep:
Level 87
Well, I fixed the glitches.  Unfortunately, I noticed that the streets were too small, so I'm redoing most of the city map.  Damn my OCD...

Also, I'm about 60% finished with a new equipment system, but I need a scripter's help.  If you're interested, look at the request, or just PM me.
I'm a pacifist...

pokeball ZanOfflineMale
Rep:
Level 87
This game is suspended until further notice due to lack of scripting help.
I'm a pacifist...