RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
How do I add custom battlers?

Rep: +0/-0Level 87
When I try adding a custom battler graphic, it keeps the white box around it. How do I fix this?
Tinnybell, bringing noob wherever she goes.
~Using RMXP~

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
press f10, click battlers click import locate file and click on white, then click ok.
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

press f10, click battlers click import locate file and click on white, then click ok.

It does not let me click on white like when I import a tileset.
~Using RMXP~

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
Does the file have a .png extension?

Does the file have a .png extension?

No... should it?
~Using RMXP~

I switched it to a PNG file and it worked, but when I went to add another PNG pic it did the same error of not letting me choose a colour.
« Last Edit: March 06, 2007, 04:47:55 AM by tinnybell »
~Using RMXP~

Rep:
Level 88
I hate to hate things.
Hmmm, i remember certain extensions being "damaged" by certain programs... the bitmap file with an alpha channel NOT being recognized because of weird compression, or color system, or something. Even rmxp will react weirdly with those wacky compressions. To be sure, format the bitmap like that:
 If you have photoshop, re-save it in "PNG" with an alpha layer, then when the file extension preferences shows up, select:
first box: none
second box: adaptable (last choice)
 If you don't have a good bitmap editor... then you're in trouble, and should get one quickly.
I need some real WORKING AVI script in RMXP!
3D ANIMATIONS:
http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=Ericmor
3D and 2D anime ART:
http://ericmor.deviantart.com/gallery/