RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Final Fantasy VII Advent Children two thumbs up

Rep: +0/-0Level 90
this post is mostly to discuss, criticize, or say what ever you want about the movie. criticize it only if you have seen it. or at least seen one of the trailers.
also post any links or tips to where to download it.

I saw it last week and it was almost as good as sex!!!! lol 8)
Never Judge a book by it's cover or a game by it's graphics.

The new Mortal Kombat (chalkboard edition)

Rep:
Level 91
I own you.
no fair cloud used 2 sword vrs sep and a new limit break....cheap ass.....
and koja(think i spelt wrong) was a bit of a momas boy...also the man in the wheel chair was a surprise....(rufus)

now all i gota do is waiit for the dvd 2 come out and core criss and i have the full collection
1 death is a tragedy but 1 million deaths is a statistic.
-Joseph Stalin

Rep:
Level 91
Quote from: vlad82
I saw it last week and it was almost as good as sex!!!! lol 8)

and do you know what thats like?lol

I guess I already knew who the guy in the weelchair was rufus but i had doubts and the omnislash of this movie was the best  but i wanted sephiroth to win. Yes sir i do know what it's like i'm married.

Quote from: sepiroth666
no fair cloud used 2 sword vrs sep and a new limit break....cheap ass.....
and koja(think i spelt wrong) was a bit of a momas boy...also the man in the wheel chair was a surprise....(rufus)

now all i gota do is waiit for the dvd 2 come out and core criss and i have the full collection

YOU SO RUINED THE WHEEL CHAIR GUY FOR ME!!!! nah i already knew by reading about it..but still spephiroth post spoiler warnings

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice
where can i download a full version of it?

Rep:
Level 91
I own you.
http://www.torrentspy.com/download.asp?id=407047
you vobsub 2 diplay subs...just google vobsub and dl it

btw at the end it wasnt omnislash it wasnt 20 hits.also did any1 else catch any other limit breaks?cloud uses beam blade once

also the moive is 2 short...all the charatars get almost no face time exept cloud and sephiroth(kodaj)

also if reading this topic you should know that there will be spoilers

and lastly "you will never be rid of me"
-Joseph Stalin

you are completely right about this. the other guys get almost no screen but the battles were :twisted:  very wicked.

also  the download torrent is very slow but it's worth waiting for it. it took me 6 days to download and i have broadband so all of you guys who are going to download it sit back and wait a whole week.
that is unless you have high velocity dsl.

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice
SIX DAYS?? :O_o:  :whoa:  :O_o:  :whoa: HOLY !&*^#$!!!!!!!!!!! ah well...

it just did it in like, a second...r u sure its the movie?

Rep:
Level 91
I own you.
you are completely right about this. the other guys get almost no screen but the battles were :twisted:  very wicked.

also  the download torrent is very slow but it's worth waiting for it. it took me 6 days to download and i have broadband so all of you guys who are going to download it sit back and wait a whole week.
that is unless you have high velocity dsl.

um it took me 3 days....oh well
btw i just converted mine 2 avi and now i can watch it on a big screen WEEEEEEEE
also i notice a few limit breaks cloud- braver- uses it on the motorcycle in subway fight,climhazard-kill bahemut, tifa- beet rush against lazoo in the church,red uses blood sled agianst buhamut,barret uses big shot(i think) agianst bahemut
-Joseph Stalin

ok first of all to the guy of downloading it in like a second that's just the torrent you have to download bittorent to access the download. second not all of them are humans let's start with vincent is a vampire, cait sith is a robot driven by one of the turks, red XIII is a genetically modofied something, barret is half cyborg(t100) lol  cloud has genes of genova therefor is half human only. ok and tiffa well tifas tits are out of this world lol  :shock:

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice
ok first of all to the guy of downloading it in like a second that's just the torrent you have to download bittorent to access the download. second not all of them are humans let's start with vincent is a vampire, cait sith is a robot driven by one of the turks, red XIII is a genetically modofied something, barret is half cyborg(t100) lol  cloud has genes of genova therefor is half human only. ok and tiffa well tifas tits are out of this world lol  :shock:

VINCENT IS A VAMPIRE?

yes vincent is a vampire i mean look at the guy when you get him (if you played the game) he is in a coufin and he is dark as it can be also the efects of is first apearence has vampire written all over the place.

Rep:
Level 91
I own you.
yes vincent is a vampire i mean look at the guy when you get him (if you played the game) he is in a coufin and he is dark as it can be also the efects of is first apearence has vampire written all over the place.

that doesnt mean he is a vampire.....he never once sucked blood or turn into a bat...also barret isnt a cyborg.....cloud is still human he just had some cells injected into him that does not change race....also he is officaly fully human now...tifa.....well she must of had implants...no other logical explanation
-Joseph Stalin

ok well I guess you are right about vincent but there's still a doubt about it and tiffa well she's another operation jaja get it operation... never mind

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
Rep:
Level 102
(っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2011 Most Unsung Member2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
Comparing her breasts in the ending movie of the game and AC, I'd say Tifa's Tremendous Tits got smaller for Advent Children.

I cracked up when they're fighting in the church and marlene stops it by throwing some materia at him.  :^^:
bringing sexy back

What I keep on asking myself is, why don't they ever summon the all mighty knight's of the round  :'(  Sniff or at least infrit a battle of summons would have been the best. :twisted:

Full Metal Mod - He will pillage your women!
Rep:
Level 93
The RGSS Dude
*boobs*

erhm...
"The wonderful thing about Tiggers
Is Tiggers are wonderful things
Their tops are made out of rubber
Their bottoms are made out of springs

They’re bouncy, trouncy, flouncy, pouncy
Fun, fun, fun, fun, fun!
But the most wonderful thing about Tiggers
Is I’m the only one, I’m the only one."

cause summoning knights of the round would be cheap no? and about the launching him into the air bit... um lets just say they're all lvl 99 so they are intensely awsome! thats why haha.. and stop arguing over tifa's ( . Y . )...  :oops: if only chicks nowadays really looked like that :roll:

I guess your right about the level 99 thing and about summoning knights of the roud being cheap is also true. i never summoned them fighting against neither emerald or ruby but they are cool when you are in the middle of a long battle have to pee and don't wanna press pause. i think manny people agree about that.
about tiffa's (.Y.) I think the topic can be finished.

What?!?!?! How do you dare to stop talking about tifas boobs just when I get in!!!
My teory is...
As we se in AC Cloud keeps all his swords in his bike, do anyone has ask where tifa keeps all his gloves???

so what you are suggesting is that tiffa puts her gloves where i would like to my my hands?  :shock:  (.Y.)

that's an interesting theory. we should open a forum for that jaja just kidding.

I do supose she has to put them somewhere and waht better place than that one.

Rep: +0/-0Level 89
Quote from: dwarra
Well, I thought the film was great, but there were a couple of bits that dissapointed me.

However, it appears nobody pointed out the way they killed the dragon, dont you think it was just a LITTLE cheesy? I mean, in the game they are humans, yet they manage to throw him like miles into the air?

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...

Yeah I agree :P
Anyways the film was great...