RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[GM] Tutorial. [RESOLVED] < lol

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
Can you make/ point me to a Game maker Faq (like the one we have for rpg maker) or a GM101...
pretty much all of the basics in one.
« Last Edit: March 04, 2014, 01:49:51 AM by modern algebra »
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
Yes, I will start tomorrow evening.
« Last Edit: March 05, 2007, 05:23:30 AM by Arrow-1 »

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
Hey that sounds awsome!
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
Well, I've started, but I just had a thought. Basically, everything I can say is all ready included in the massively extensive and very concise help file.

Understandably, it's a bt difficult to grasp. (It took me like, YEARS, but I only used the program on and off...)

So I have an idea. I'll continue to work on the file, but I want you to do this also.

JOIN #Gamemaker!

It's what I set it up for, problems just like this! If you need more help than can be supplied in a post, join the channel! More likely than not, I am there.

Here's how it should work. You join, because you need help. You state your problem, and if possible, provide a link to the game you are having the problem with. (It helps if I can see it.) Then, I will find a solution to the problem, and break it down into very simple terms. This way, I can change my teaching strategy to conform to your specific needs. PLEASE guys, help me help you.