RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
ps2 games burning problem :o

Ancient Mummy
Rep:
Level 90
So i downloaded a ps2 game and burned it on a dvd like i am supposed to :D
But when i put it in my discdrive of the ps2 nothing happens :(
Is this cuz i burned it wrong ? If you know how to burn them please tell me
And because its about using diferent burning programms i thought it'd go in computing
« Last Edit: March 03, 2007, 11:56:25 PM by Snailer »

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
duh nothing happened xD
there are like two methods of doing this...
I think the first imvolves game shark or w/e
the second involves taking the faceplate off the disk tray and sticking a real game in it, then sliding a knife in the tray to open the disk and swapping...

google it.
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

Ancient Mummy
Rep:
Level 90
My playstation is already rebuild  so it can play downloaded games i just need to know what to bun it with

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
You have to make an iso, and burn THAT to disc, I think.

Rep:
Level 88
Download something like DVD Decripter. It's a closed project but google it and you'll find it.
Open it up. Then put in the ps2 disc and go to Mode -> ISO -> Read. Once that's done, take out the disc and put in a blank DVD-R and go to Mode -> ISO -> Write. Be sure to select the ISO file and not the other one that was created. Once done you should be able to play. If you downloaded an ISO, you should just have to write it onto a blank DVD-R disc.