RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Zelda Twilight princess was too easy

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Biggest Drama Whore2013 Zero to HeroParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
Spoiler for:
:( TP was way too easy, there was not one boss that I had trouble on and ganon was a joke. I love zelda and they are my favorite games . BUT IT WAS JUST TOO EASY. The only boss that was tough for me was Zant... and I beat him on the my second try. The levels were fun and I died a good amount of times, but then I get to the boss and kill it without loseing half my hearts. I read from many sources that this was to be, the longest and the hardest zelda game yet... in the end they did a great job at the length, but they didn't go through with the toughness of it.

So, what is your thoughts, was it too easy?
« Last Edit: March 03, 2007, 08:00:29 AM by BanisherOfEden »
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Best Non-RM Creator2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2013 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)Participant - GIAW 112012 Most Successful Troll2012 Funniest Member2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Best IRC ChatterboxSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Most Successful Troll2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Best IRC Chatterbox
I'm still in the first dungeon. I haven't been playing it too much. I refuse to play any more until I can pre-order Super Smash Bros Brawl.

Rep:
Level 97
Definitely better than Hitler.
2014 Best Musician2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Funniest Member2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Best Musician2013 King of RMRKFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Username2012 Best MusicianFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]2011 Funniest Member2011 Best MusicianMost entertaining member on the IRC2010 Most Missed Member
I haven't played it, but I've played all the others (except Majora's Mask) and they've all been easy. Well, except for the ones on NES, of course.
:tinysmile:

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Biggest Drama Whore2013 Zero to HeroParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
Too true  ;9
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Communism<3
Rep:
Level 91
<3 Zelda!

Played and loved both games when they came out on the nes, then there was one of my all time favorite games Link to the Past. Ocarina of time IMO is the best 3D Zelda so far and is an inspiring game. Majoro's Mask was ok at best and wind waker I didn't finish ( because of all of that fucking traveling.. >:( ).

Excluding the first two games, Zelda's always been easy, I just hope that Twilight has a good, entrancing story. I want a game to be hard enough to give me the illusion of a challenge but with no real risk.

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll
Im at the end of twilight princess, it is kind of easy, except for that fucking annoying ice puzzle at the Yeti's house, my god its like Game Freak when they were expecting a bunch of eight year olds to be able to do that pokemon ice puzzle...

Absolutely the one chosen by fadark
Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY
It's a shame they made it too easy, my favorite zelda was link's quest, and it was a sonnofa bitch to do anything with those goddamn iron knuckles.