RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
FF6-Kefka's Rage-Signup

Art Master
Rep:
Level 90
hello all,i was just wondering if anyone would like to help in the production of my Fan Game 'Final Fantasy 6:Kefka's Rage' I need help with maping,making events,making things like desperation attacks,Blitz's and such.I am trying to make this game a good one that relates to the real FF6 and such and has some of it's features.So,if you would like to help,please say so!

BASIC STORY
As kefka and the three goddesses were defated,magic ceased to exist in the world any longer.Terra and the group made thier escape from the tower,everyone had managed to make it.......when everything went black.

It seemed as though once the flow of magic ceased,so did the world....or did it? floating in arkness for what seemed like forever Terra awakens in a mysterious forest.Was it the world of balance? the world of ruin? no,it was neither........then what was it? Terra now sets out on a quest to find her friends.But what happens along the way shall leave a massive scar upon the world,on all life,for all enernity.

Resident Cloud
Rep:
Level 91
why do you need 2 topics

Rep:
Level 90
Mayby because he dont want his other one getting to spammed with everyone asking for help?

EDIT: Also I can help with events I guess. I have not played FF6 but you can tell me what kind of events you need and i'll do em for ya  :wink: