RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Judgement - Finished!

Licks
Rep:
Level 91
Sexual Deviant
"Rodger! Wake up! Look outside!" I groggly got out of bed and stared at the castle's maid in amazement. "What could be important enough to wake me up at..." That's when I saw it, sky was dark as night, then, out of the sea came a huge shake as beams of red light were being shone allover the place. Then, a black streak shot out of the earth and went straight towards heaven. Then there was a loud explosion, and everything was normal again...or was it?

Play Judgement, save the judgemaster, save the world.
« Last Edit: April 03, 2007, 06:38:06 PM by Forcystus »

Licks
Rep:
Level 91
Sexual Deviant
Ok, here is a run down of the characters

Rodger
Class: Paladin
The supposed savior of the world. Can he save the world against Death it self?

Shane
Class: Hunter
A mercenary hired by the king who is supposed to help Rodger on his quest.

Lucy
Class: Cleric
The hero's guiding light. She was sent by the judges to help Rodger in his journey.

Moon
Class: Mage
A fortuneteller of the desert city Dremmalech. Her mysterious powers and dark connections make her unknown.

King Oppalusis
Class: King
The King of the Cardinal Empire.

Dramascus
Class: Fighter
The captain of the Cardinal Guard.

Bad Guys
Death, AKA The Abyss King
Class: Judge
The Judge of death. Set up his own kingdom in the reachs of the underworld. He has now possesed the judgemaster's mind and let chaos rule the relm.

Demon General
Class: General
The general of Death's army.

By tonight, I will have some screenies and possibly the game up here.
« Last Edit: February 27, 2007, 11:01:18 PM by Forcystus »

Rep:
Level 88
No.. i think he some sort of Midboss
im thinking the death judge isnt a good guy but anyway it looks(reads) pretty interesting so far good luck ;8.
"Life is a struggle; technology creates more idiot proof things, and the universe creates better idiots; so far the universe is winning" -Shino_Ryuu

Licks
Rep:
Level 91
Sexual Deviant
Whoops! Oh, well that's fixed. I also have some screenies! Sorry that the pics may be bad, and that my title screen sucks. In my personal opinion, graphics is the only thing that I just cannot do.

EDIT: New title screen, thanks to Nouman.
« Last Edit: February 28, 2007, 02:29:04 AM by Forcystus »

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
Yea maps can use some help.
for mapping help look at this page to find some great links:
http://rmrk.net/index.php/topic,9364.0.html

For Titlescreen request one here: (they make really nice ones)
http://rmrk.net/index.php/topic,9734.0.html

Want some teaching? you can get trained in mapping, eventing and other stuff by sining up here:
http://rmrk.net/index.php/topic,11045.0.html
(I'm the basic mapping teacher =] )

Also, update the first topic with the new stuff instead of posting replys with the info. Try and make the first topic to show everything like characters, story, screenshots and so on.
just update the first topic and then in a new reply on this topic talk about what you had updated.

Good luck!
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

Licks
Rep:
Level 91
Sexual Deviant
Thanks for the tips, I actually have completed the game for the most part, but a new title screen would help.

EDIT: Oh, the forest...I fixed it on my game, no time to fix screen shot though
« Last Edit: February 28, 2007, 01:22:33 AM by Forcystus »

Licks
Rep:
Level 91
Sexual Deviant
Ok! The game is out!  :o It is short, I already know that. it is my very first. Please post comments, oppinions, and suggestions here. ;)

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
your game exe didnt work for me.

Licks
Rep:
Level 91
Sexual Deviant
Got any idea to fix it? Cause I sure don't, and I just tried to.

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?

Rep:
Level 89
I is my hero!
Just to tell you, you need all of the files like the data (all folders and files in the project)

Licks
Rep:
Level 91
Sexual Deviant
Please tell me if the download works! I did not understand the file compressor I used.
« Last Edit: March 02, 2007, 10:39:58 PM by Forcystus »

Licks
Rep:
Level 91
Sexual Deviant
Ok! I believe it works now. Download it, it's awesome. Please post all comments, suggestions, and opinions here.

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
yea...no. =[
still dosen't work. What are you doing to make this happen!!!? its so simple. click file compress game data and check create encrypted data...then upload what it makes..

Licks
Rep:
Level 91
Sexual Deviant
Wait...I was doing it manually! I AM an idiot. (Slaps self, hard) Ok, I will fix it NOW

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
1 min into game:
Mapping can use help.
Glitch when talking to guy laying on ground in castle
No special scripts? a message system would be nice, as well as a none defult battle system.

WIll continue to play.

edit: in prision tresure chest animation is made wrong.
going out of the persion = messedup teleport.

Edit2: just beat the guy in cave, weird how I leave cave facing up, exit facing down.
Many times the text dosen't fit in box.
« Last Edit: March 03, 2007, 02:22:04 AM by Nouman »

Licks
Rep:
Level 91
Sexual Deviant
The only reason I did the cave thing that wayis because of the steps, but think you for the tips.

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
I played the game some more, I think I'm at that guy on the roof.

Licks
Rep:
Level 91
Sexual Deviant
Cool, btw, please notify of other problems so I will not make them in my other game.

Licks
Rep:
Level 91
Sexual Deviant

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
I never got to finish it.  :(
I went far ( can't remember how far) and I went to delete everything off my desktop since I like it empty and didn't notice I had the game on the desktop instead of in my demo folder....
I will say I DONT PLAY ALOT OF PEOPLES GAMES...and I actaully played yours for a while. Something about it just kept me in.

Licks
Rep:
Level 91
Sexual Deviant
Thanks, do u know how i request to put it in the Projects forum?

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
yes, but you don't need to now. I sent a request.

Licks
Rep:
Level 91
Sexual Deviant

Rep:
Level 89
I is my hero!
I cheated and caught tons of fish which gave me thousands of dollars  :)

Licks
Rep:
Level 91
Sexual Deviant
Well...it works  ;D I did it myself ;8

Licks
Rep:
Level 91
Sexual Deviant
So...53 downlaods and this is the 26th post, and half were my posts ;8
I like feedback, so please...tell me if you liked/disliked my game

Rep:
Level 87
Embrace the stillness of eternity.
I'm stuck. I got the dead road key from the church and gave King Gregor back his items. Where do I go next?

Licks
Rep:
Level 91
Sexual Deviant
Cardinal Castle, go back to the forest city (I forgot it's name) and go to the western most part of the city, talk to the sailor and he will transport you to Cardinal City

When you get to the castle, go to the Eastern Wing, go downstairs, and talk to the guard in front of the portcullis (door)

Licks
Rep:
Level 91
Sexual Deviant
Okay! I gots some news, the guy with problems is making a Judgement+ with my permission!
Its going to rock :rk:

pokeball QigOffline
Rep:
Level 87
Okay! I gots some news, the guy with problems is making a Judgement+ with my permission!
Its going to rock :rk:
Can't wait the orginial was fun.
Working on world of sorrow again.

pokeball WcWOfflineMale
Rep:
Level 87
2 + 2 is a math problem, NOT 4.
Yeah, but did you notice how much of the text was bad(no offense) and how close it was to the RTP?  The way I'm remaking, it, well, this tiny picture of the beginning I've included should suffice to show the difference.  Its of outside Cardinal Castle, in the middle of a scene.  very premature, but I've just started and ya'll deserve a taste.

Also, I'm releasing two premature versions that are just enhancements to the original, and not a remake, that will be titled Judgement: Remake and Judgement: Remix.

P.S.: I am TGWP, just a new name.  For clarification (I'm getting ahead of posts now.  Forethought is great.)
« Last Edit: May 14, 2007, 11:00:37 PM by WcW »
If you are reading this, the government of the U.S.A. is currently planting a chip in your brain.
People like decreasing my Rep. In fact, people like decreasing most others people's rep.

Licks
Rep:
Level 91
Sexual Deviant
Thank you for fixing this game up for me  ;D

btw, there is a glitch at the end of Dead Road.

After you exit the first time, if you enter again and exit, the cutscene will play over. (I would fix it but I have my own game to work on)

Rep:
Level 87
Embrace the stillness of eternity.
I'm stuck again. I guess I'm just bad at this :P How do I get out of the house after I get the bag of evil spirits?

Licks
Rep:
Level 91
Sexual Deviant
Next time just edit the first post you made when make a mistake ok? Not trying to be rude but...

pokeball WcWOfflineMale
Rep:
Level 87
2 + 2 is a math problem, NOT 4.
Whew, I'm back.  I might get this finished someday, I stopped working on it after I got banned for no reasnon.
If you are reading this, the government of the U.S.A. is currently planting a chip in your brain.
People like decreasing my Rep. In fact, people like decreasing most others people's rep.

Licks
Rep:
Level 91
Sexual Deviant
Oh, I thought u died so I had started to to work on it ;8

Rep:
Level 84
the game looks cool, i downloaded it but.............
When i open the game it shows that the game is opening but then instantly closes it. I used the download from the first or seccond post though, is that the wrong one?

Legacy-Game.net   
Chuck Norris does not sleep, he waits...
P.S. I f u join legacy plz send me a message, i can give you tips.
:zoid:

Rep:
Level 84
sorry man, I'm stupid, i forgot to install the run-time-package (XD) nice game

Legacy-Game.net   
Chuck Norris does not sleep, he waits...
P.S. I f u join legacy plz send me a message, i can give you tips.
:zoid: