RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
RPGMAKER 2K3 RTP (Here it is for those who might not having it)

Rep:
Level 87
Language Teacher/translator
I know that these days most of you guys are using XP so here it the RTP so that you can see my Tutorials and other stuff.

RTP PACKAGE 1 ADDED TO THIS REPLY

Too download part two of RTP, scroll down to my second reply. I have attached it there.

Thanks.
« Last Edit: April 14, 2007, 04:26:15 AM by Nouman »

Rep:
Level 92
Welcome Poster of Year 2006 Award
I think the version hosted on the crankeye mainsite comes with the RTP. If not, well it's good to have it posted.  :police:
Do you want to be part of a growing Gaming Community, with many galleries, comics, active community, and gfx artists? Also known to be friendly. Also want some free anime music just for signing up? Play in the arcade?

Click Community Forums to join!

< Zelda Fan Club

Rep:
Level 87
Hehe sorry if it was already there, i simply feel like i'M the only one still using the good old RM2K3 so i tought i'll put the information in so that pple can at least see my tuts ^-^

thanks anyway!

Elistios

[attachment deleted by admin]
« Last Edit: April 14, 2007, 04:22:34 AM by Nouman »

Rep:
Level 92
Welcome Poster of Year 2006 Award
You're not only on 2k3. I use it as well.  :P So do quite some people. Good thought. Might need a sticky.
Do you want to be part of a growing Gaming Community, with many galleries, comics, active community, and gfx artists? Also known to be friendly. Also want some free anime music just for signing up? Play in the arcade?

Click Community Forums to join!

< Zelda Fan Club

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Best Non-RM Creator2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)2013 Best IRC ChatterboxParticipant - GIAW 112012 Most Successful Troll2012 Funniest Member2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Best IRC ChatterboxSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Most Successful Troll2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Best IRC Chatterbox
Yossy WAS making a game on 2000. But she's still trying to beat Twilight Princess.

Rep:
Level 88
EVIL DOGGY!!!! CATS RULE!
Yossy WAS making a game on 2000. But she's still trying to beat Twilight Princess.
Lol good old Twilight Princess. I am addicted to that game. Beat it 2 times  :P. Well thanks for posting Elistios. Good to have a good member like you on these forums
DO NOT LOOK HERE!!!!!
WHY DID YOU LOOK!!! YOU DISOBEDIENT FOOL

Rep:
Level 87
Thanks !

I try my best to share all i can as other have shared so much to me ^=^

Knowledge is an infinite power ^-^ v

Elistios

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
Removed from sticky, because link does not work.  :'(
If you can re-upload I can re-sticky
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

Rep:
Level 87
Yeah that file exchange thing is good but in a short term...as most of my tut just desepeared like that too....very anoying... any long term hosting place to suggest?

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
how big is it?

click edit to your first post and click additional options, and uplaod it

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
there ya go. =D hope you like how I did it.