RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Physical memory dump

Absolutely the one chosen by fadark
Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY
So every 2 hours maybe, my comp crashes and goes to a blue screen that says how its "dumping the physical memory" and then it restarts, any idea how to fix this?

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
It happened to me, and i think there was no fix, we had to call the computer guy ;-;
Arlen is hot.

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
Rep:
Level 102
(っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2011 Most Unsung Member2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
Right Click on My Computer, go to the advanced tab, click on Settings for Startup and Recovery, and on the System Failure part, untick "Automatically Restart".

You you'll be able to read the BSOD. It should give an error code or if it's related to a driver, the name of that driver ~
bringing sexy back

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet
Project of the Month winner for April 2007
Check if all your coolers are working alright. Next time it crashes, try to touch the PC nd check if it's just warm or really hot.
Get King of Booze for Android, for iOS, for OUYA or for Windows!
Visit our website.
You can also love/hate us on Facebook or the game itself.

Get DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is!

Absolutely the one chosen by fadark
Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY
Right Click on My Computer, go to the advanced tab, click on Settings for Startup and Recovery, and on the System Failure part, untick "Automatically Restart".

You you'll be able to read the BSOD. It should give an error code or if it's related to a driver, the name of that driver ~
I'm taking your word for it, but if this fucks me up Imma be pissed.

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
Rep:
Level 102
(っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2011 Most Unsung Member2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
LOL. All it does it not automatically restart your PC after you get a BSOD. That way, you can actually read it and write down any info, then just restart your pc yourself.
bringing sexy back

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet
Project of the Month winner for April 2007
I always disable the auto-restart when I install AutoPatcher.
Get King of Booze for Android, for iOS, for OUYA or for Windows!
Visit our website.
You can also love/hate us on Facebook or the game itself.

Get DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is!