RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
It's cooking time!

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
Rep:
Level 102
(っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2011 Most Unsung Member2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
So how many of you are into cooking? As some of you know, I'm a trainee chef and spend a good deal of time preparing lots of various dishes and learning techniques etc. I'm probably going to go work aa nearby restaurant soon too. I also cook pretty regularly at home also.

At least once a week I cook everybody's dinner, which I don't mind at all and even sort of enjoy.

Just now I made some potato wedges >=)

Lovely :3

So how about you?
bringing sexy back

Communism<3
Rep:
Level 91
I pay someone to cook my meals for me, does that count?

Sometimes I watch him prepare it to make sure he uses clean plates. :)

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
Once i shift the house, get my scanner installed, i'm going to show you the varities of things i can cook!

including tea,coffee and bornvita

XD

SILVERLINE <3
Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
Hey, those look tasty!

Are those canned peas? That'd be LOL.

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
I need to meet silverline one day. in real.
Arlen is hot.

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet
Project of the Month winner for April 2007
We should be roommates, Silvy. Come over to Croatia.
Get King of Booze for Android, for iOS, for OUYA or for Windows!
Visit our website.
You can also love/hate us on Facebook or the game itself.

Get DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is!

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
[voice change=shouting piratey]

YOU'RE JUST SAYINGTHAT CUZ YOU WANT FREE FOOD!

[/voice change]
Arlen is hot.

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet
Project of the Month winner for April 2007
Of course. Did you expect something else?
Get King of Booze for Android, for iOS, for OUYA or for Windows!
Visit our website.
You can also love/hate us on Facebook or the game itself.

Get DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is!

Rep:
Level 88
*zombies around*
Oh that is so awsome!!  Good luck with working at the restaruant, Silverlion!

I wish I could cook. D: I can bearly scrape a grilled cheese sandwich off a pan. xD

I really wanted to try to make different foods but since my mum's become sort of like... food nazi, I can't any more. There's way to many calories, or too much starch or blah blah blah now. ;_; I really wanted to try to make Aburamushi Rice. (I think I'm spelling that right...) And like I had a stir fry orange chicken recipie... It sounded sooo good. Yes, I'm very into japanese cooking. Sushi! <3 (Though I am allergic to fish...)

Snailer <3

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
Of course. Did you expect something else?

You dont love people, you just use them

COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
Arlen is hot.

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for December 2009Project of the Month winner for August 20082011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
I can cook a bit

cold cereal, condensed soup, oatmeal, etc...

FCF3a A+ C- D H- M P+ R T W- Z- Sf RLCT a cmn+++ d++ e++ f h+++ iw+++ j+ p sf+
Follow my project: MBlok | Find me on: Bandcamp | Twitter | Patreon

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
Rep:
Level 102
(っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2011 Most Unsung Member2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award

Stir fry chicken with hoisin & cucumber >=) And noodles.
bringing sexy back

Rep:
Level 89
I'm back again. Again.
Your food looks very sexy, Silver.

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for December 2009Project of the Month winner for August 20082011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
I gotta learn how to cook real food for when I go to college in the fall.
(I'm graduating this spring!)

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)
Me and Emily are going to cook all the time when we're together =3

Rep:
Level 88
I lie cooking but me in general I am really bad at it T_T......I should learn with my mom.

Rep:
Level 89
I'm back again. Again.
I can't cook either. I need to learn before I have to live on my own until I get a girlfriend who is as sex mad as me.

Full Metal Mod - He will pillage your women!
Rep:
Level 93
The RGSS Dude
Ah sweet. I wanna learn to cook with a wok someday. -_-

Anywho, I also love to do the cooking. My mother will make me cook when she doesn't feel like it. xD
"The wonderful thing about Tiggers
Is Tiggers are wonderful things
Their tops are made out of rubber
Their bottoms are made out of springs

They’re bouncy, trouncy, flouncy, pouncy
Fun, fun, fun, fun, fun!
But the most wonderful thing about Tiggers
Is I’m the only one, I’m the only one."

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
^ same here
I make tomato soup and grilled cheese when they do that to me.

Rep:
Level 88
*zombies around*
Wow that was actually a rather big wok now wasn't it?  I have a wok set. I mean : wok, two bowls, two chopstick pairs and something else. I forget. It is still wrapped up, ready for when I move. (Course I won't be moving anytime soon.  :-\ )

Snailer <3

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
(sorry for the confusion, not on a wok, just the cooking part)

Full Metal Mod - He will pillage your women!
Rep:
Level 93
The RGSS Dude
The very first thing I learned to make was spaghetti. My grandfather teaches me more every now and then.

I'm really good at pastries. ^_^ Whipping teh butter is fun.
Also trying out new recipies is always fun because you don't know how it'll come out. LOL
"The wonderful thing about Tiggers
Is Tiggers are wonderful things
Their tops are made out of rubber
Their bottoms are made out of springs

They’re bouncy, trouncy, flouncy, pouncy
Fun, fun, fun, fun, fun!
But the most wonderful thing about Tiggers
Is I’m the only one, I’m the only one."

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
Silver WOW. everything looks amazingly tasty! geeze these images make me hungry.  :D
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

Dark_Prince - Pegasus Saga
Rep:
Level 92
If you ever want to learn mexican cuisine just talk to me. That is, if you like spicy food.  Really spicy. Muahahaha

Rep:
Level 97
Definitely better than Hitler.
2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Musician2013 Funniest Member2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Best Musician2013 King of RMRKFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Username2012 Best MusicianFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]2011 Best MusicianMost entertaining member on the IRC2011 Funniest Member2010 Most Missed Member
:o You'll have to teach me sometime, pegasu- oh yeah, you changed your name, lol.

I just made some chicken parmesian alfredo, or alfredo chicken parmesian, or alfredo parmesian chicken, or whatever order you want to put it in. DELICIOUS.  :tpg:
:tinysmile: