RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Need help! [Resloved]

<3
Rep:
Level 90
Anime Link: http://rmrk.net/index.php/topic,12968.0.html

Hiya all,

I got an assignment due in 2 weeks and I'm gonna make a site to express my topic (Manga/Anime Art) The basic layout I've got in mind is a navigation on the side (Made with pics so when the viewer puts her/his mouse over the link, the pic will change and it will change back to the original pic when the viewer removes her/his mouse away from the pic) to link to the different times (70s, 80s, 90s and Today). I think I'm going to use Microsoft Front Page so anyone got any advice for me? Thanx

~Winged

P.S Thankyou everyone for you help though, you will be included proudly on my bibliography
« Last Edit: February 26, 2007, 08:23:03 AM by Winged »

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)
I could walk you through doing it in Dreamweaver but not Frontpage. Sorry =/

<3
Rep:
Level 90
I might be downloading Dreamweaver kinda soon.... but the only problem I've encountered is the background.

~Winged

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
i couldve helped a little on simple html.....

Okay, you want a theme sorta thing? or what you need to have on the site?
Arlen is hot.

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
Rep:
Level 102
(っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Most Unsung Member2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
Maybe you'd be better off looking at a site like Open Source Web Design. They have thousands of free layouts that people have submitted =)

I make derivative stuff from some of the techniques I see used on there =)
bringing sexy back

Ancient Mummy
Rep:
Level 90
Is that down or are there own designs even crappy  :-\

<3
Rep:
Level 90
First of all,

@Wolfy (hehe): First of all, what do you need to do to add/modify a background and for hyperlinks, what do I do to make buttons?

@Silver: Thanks! I've found some that are on my "Maybe" list in less then a minute, thanks!

EDIT: So errm, how do you use the layout (sorry for this completely g@y question)

~Winged
« Last Edit: February 23, 2007, 05:08:33 AM by Winged »

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
God, i need to find my computers booklet(if its there) and i'll give you an answer

ok im not sure bout hyperlinks, gotta check that, but if you want the background of yuo html thing to be, err
say the sample pictures, i spose this is it-

try this-

e.g <body background="texture1.gif'

yah thats whats in the book lol

and for hyperlinks, we dont know that much, its just a 2 paged chapter.
Just check if the background thing works, well yeah.

~notwinged.
« Last Edit: February 23, 2007, 07:18:25 AM by nightwolf »
Arlen is hot.

<3
Rep:
Level 90
Nope, doesn't work, I might as well go to making a site from freewebs, no-one in my class would know the difference.

~Winged

<3
Rep:
Level 90
Sorry for the double post but

BUMP

Please check my progress at freewebs.com/wingedproductions

;D

~Winged

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
Just tell your friends/ma'am-

These things are just too easy for me, theyre soo easy, that i thought i'd waste my time to make em, so i used freewebs.

^^

For freewebs, i say its a great site, nice layout and style.

+rep.

also, put in on the poster board section if you want.

ps. its arle, not alre. XD

lol@collection and 2000+
XD
You still need some for 2000 or are you space invading?
« Last Edit: February 28, 2007, 06:30:08 AM by nightwolf »
Arlen is hot.

<3
Rep:
Level 90
@ Names sorry, typo, one time I typed ~W9ng3d instead of ~Winged but it was a good thing it was in my game topic which no-one reads anymore!

Thanks for the positive feedback and rep +! I really need more of those compared with people like Blizzard..I mean what the hell, 85+?!

For the 2000+ collection, I was starting off with Naruto (you can tell I'm a fangirl by the banner) but then I had to import pictures and crap so I decided to do the pictures first. Besides, theres too many I want to list but I can't!

~Winged

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
WEll, i dunno many anime because im not much of a fan but Inuyasha has many "advertisements" and FMA.

And rep doesnt matter that much!.
pfft.
meh.
okay it does ;-;
Arlen is hot.

<3
Rep:
Level 90
I can't believe I forgot about them! Thanks for reminding me  ;D

~Winged