RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Favorite Zelda Game *POLL ADDED*

Poll

Favorite Zelda Game

The Legend Of Zelda (NES)
0 (0%)
Link's Awakening (NES)
2 (12.5%)
A Link To The Past (SNES)
4 (25%)
Four Swords (GBA)
0 (0%)
Link's Awakening (GB)
1 (6.3%)
Ocarina Of Time (N64)
4 (25%)
Majora's Mask (N64)
3 (18.8%)
The Minish Cap (GBA)
0 (0%)
Oracle of Ages And Seasons (GBA)
1 (6.3%)
The Wind Waker (GC)
1 (6.3%)

Total Members Voted: 16

Rep:
Level 92
One by one, the penguins steal my sanity...
I vote for Ocarina of Time.

That game is really friggin' tight! :D
« Last Edit: November 09, 2006, 08:47:57 AM by HaloOfTheSun »
DEATH: Master of Time, your life is at it's end! Mwahahahaha!
MOT: Whatever, dude *throws crumpled piece of paper at Death and runs away*
DEATH:....?

Rep:
Level 90
OoT. No contest. It perfects 3D action. Still a great play.
It's not stupid. It's advaaaanced!

Rep: +0/-0Level 92
Guess who's back
~~~~ocarina takes the lead!!~~~~~

Rep: +0/-0Level 90
a link to the past is by far the best of all, give it the graphics of ocarina of time and it will slap the hell out of ocarina's face :O_o:
Never Judge a book by it's cover or a game by it's graphics.

The new Mortal Kombat (chalkboard edition)

Rep:
Level 91
I own you.
link to the past kiked ass but they remade it to many times....but it did have the classicle look.....but only becouse its remade i wont pick it
1 death is a tragedy but 1 million deaths is a statistic.
-Joseph Stalin

Rep:
Level 92
Welcome Poster of Year 2006 Award
Ocarina of Time, it was fun, challenging, and had a great storyline, as well as tons of secrets. Took me entertained for 5 years! :|
Do you want to be part of a growing Gaming Community, with many galleries, comics, active community, and gfx artists? Also known to be friendly. Also want some free anime music just for signing up? Play in the arcade?

Click Community Forums to join!

< Zelda Fan Club

Rep:
Level 92
WWAAHHHOOOO!

Ocarina of Time is kicking butt!!!

Rep:
Level 91
I own you.
5 YEARS GOD DAM!!!!!!!i tot it was perrty ezy....but dam u proved me wrong
-Joseph Stalin

Rep:
Level 91
I watched my brother play it and I like Ocarina of time.
Smile, god loves you :)

\(^o^)/
Rep:
Level 92
Guns don't kill people. Magic missiles do.
Majora's Mask.  w007.

Rep:
Level 92
Okay! we got 6 for OoT, 2 for LtTP, and 1 for MM.

Rep:
Level 91
Thanks For Coming
Im sorry, but despite the brilliance of Ocarina of time, I got more fun from Oracle of Ages :D

I must of completed it... 10 times?

Rep:
Level 91
Wind waker all the way the cell shaded graphics rock

Rep:
Level 91
Thanks For Coming
I didnt like Wind Waker, at all as it focused (in my opinion) on graphics rather than a good storyline. Plus, the gamecube sucks anyway lol

Rep:
Level 92
This is a zelda discussion not to insult the second or third greatest system ever made.  :|
Do you want to be part of a growing Gaming Community, with many galleries, comics, active community, and gfx artists? Also known to be friendly. Also want some free anime music just for signing up? Play in the arcade?

< Zelda Fan Club

Rep:
Level 91
Thanks For Coming
It is, and i apologise... but as i said, Oracle of Ages and Seasons are my fav, closely followed by Ocarina of time...

Rep:
Level 92
well, now I've got at least 1 vote on every game. Cool!

Wind Waker did not suck. it was cool. And g-cube Rocks!

\(^o^)/
Rep:
Level 92
Haha, my teacher asked what one posession I would take with me out of my house if it were to catch on fire... and I was like, without any hesitation whatsoever, "My Gamecube!"  heh.

What the hey?  Why am I the only person who has voted for Majora's Mask??  The storyline was so flippin' sweet!!  Dude, people... the freakin' MOON is going to crash into the freakin EARTH!  or whatever planet Hyrule's on.

cross between ocarina and majora, i cant' decide
I'm such a flamer.  I know I am.  I love my flameable self.  Don't try to clean me because I'm especially flameable to Dove soap and any sort of window washers.

i just go ocarina master quest rom cause im too lazy to go out and pay for it..i spent money on 4 new shirts at Aero today anyways, man i love this game too bad i was just borrowing it (for 2 years..hahaha)

Rep:
Level 92
lol.

I agree that MM had a good story, but it was too short and the gold skulltula quest was WAY too easy, 2 houses while in Ocarina you had the freedom to go search and find new secrets as well....there mgiht be other things too...but I dotn know them,

< Zelda Fan Club

Rep:
Level 91
put minish cap up, MINISH CAP

Rep:
Level 91
I own you.
i think minimish cap was made after this topic....but minmish cap will be very underrated becouse the nds came out before it...so no1 buys gba games any more(they dl roms...)
-Joseph Stalin

Rep:
Level 91
i dinnt get the game i got the rom of it. lol. but its a great game i loved it.

Rep:
Level 92
I knew about the minish cap when I started this thread, but I didn't think of it when I was setting the choices. Sorry.

Rep:
Level 91
I own you.
Quote from: gongo3090
i dinnt get the game i got the rom of it. lol. but its a great game i loved it.

see its selling scores are gona suck cuz no1 bought it....btw talking hats are evil lol jk it was a good game
-Joseph Stalin

Rep:
Level 92
I found it too short compared to other zelda games beside Majora.

< Zelda Fan Club

\(^o^)/
Rep:
Level 92
Minish Cap was flippin' sweet...  The dungeon layouts were so cool.  And it used a lot of classic music, which was also nice.  And some of the puzzles were really hard...  that's good, too.  

Is it just me, or is Vaati's human form really... hot?

Rep:
Level 89
My fav is Windwaker it is a fun game and has very awesome attacks and very fun levels and the last boss is very challenging.
I really can't wait for twilight princess to come out I saw the a 30 min.  of game play and it was awesome.

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
I only got to play through the first dungeon, but MINISH is GREAT. That whole deal with the barrel ROCKED.

\(^o^)/
Rep:
Level 92
Heh, way to revive a year-old thread, guys.

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet
Project of the Month winner for April 2007
OMG, a thread before my time. O_o
« Last Edit: October 25, 2006, 04:38:31 PM by Blizzard »
Get King of Booze for Android, for iOS, for OUYA or for Windows!
Visit our website.
You can also love/hate us on Facebook or the game itself.

Get DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is!

\(^o^)/
Rep:
Level 92
It would have been cool if the poll was still here.  I wish I could see if anyone else voted for Majora's Mask.

Kind of scary that this topic came back... I just started playing Majora's Mask...  I still believe that it is the best game ever... there's so darn much to do!

Rep:
Level 97
Definitely better than Hitler.
2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Musician2013 Funniest Member2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Best Musician2013 King of RMRKFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Username2012 Best MusicianFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]Most entertaining member on the IRC2011 Best Musician2011 Funniest Member2010 Most Missed Member
You could always add a poll. Sure it's not the same, but eventually you'll see whether people agree with you or not.
:tinysmile:

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Biggest Drama Whore2013 Zero to HeroParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
I never played them are they good games?
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice
either go play zelda now, or get off of my board.

yes, they are fucking great games.

go.
now.

Rep: +0/-0Level 89
Atomic LAWL
all the games owned

"Here begin the torments of Hell proper" -Danta's inferno

Rep:
Level 89
What will that crazy ape do next?
personally i'm a big fan of the classic "link to the past" game for snes.  But ocarina of time is still my favorite.
My Project: Dark Empire
http://rmrk.net/index.php/topic,7815.0.html
Official Site: http://darkempirerpg.tripod.com
Process: Getting back to work.

Always looking for sprites, if your interested, PM.

"But then I realized, why stop things from exploding, when in fact it is in exploding that things reach their perfect form. Of course, they only reach it for a few glorious seconds, but during that short time there is no object in the universe more beautiful." -Kite Rockswell, the Mad-Mad Bomber, from The Final War, my very own novel project.  PM me if you would like to read.

"Oh, sure, blaim the wizards..."

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice
yeah, link to the past is definatley one of the best. It was so long...(i still need to beat the extra stuff i think)...
the Game Boy ones were pretty fun to...

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Musician2013 Funniest Member2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Best Musician2013 King of RMRKFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Username2012 Best MusicianFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]Most entertaining member on the IRC2011 Best Musician2011 Funniest Member2010 Most Missed Member
Poll added ~

Did I forget any?

Rep:
Level 89
What will that crazy ape do next?
seasons and ages for GBA, though i guess u can count them both as one.  they were pretty good.
My Project: Dark Empire
http://rmrk.net/index.php/topic,7815.0.html
Official Site: http://darkempirerpg.tripod.com
Process: Getting back to work.

Always looking for sprites, if your interested, PM.

"But then I realized, why stop things from exploding, when in fact it is in exploding that things reach their perfect form. Of course, they only reach it for a few glorious seconds, but during that short time there is no object in the universe more beautiful." -Kite Rockswell, the Mad-Mad Bomber, from The Final War, my very own novel project.  PM me if you would like to read.

"Oh, sure, blaim the wizards..."

Rep:
Level 97
Oh, and Wind Waker.  ::)

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet
You could always add a poll. Sure it's not the same, but eventually you'll see whether people agree with you or not.

HOW COULD YOU FORGET DWARRA?!

</3
Visit our website.

\(^o^)/
Rep:
Level 92
Looks like I'm the only one voting for Majora's Mask... again!!

But at least it has 1/3 of the current votes. ;D

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet
I can't decide, they're all great. Sure, the 3D ones look nice, and all of them differ in the kind of game atmosphere, but the gameplay is equivalent: always fun.
Visit our website.

Banned
Rep:
Level 88
Geno WAs Born L33t
I agree Link to the Past is the Best...I personaly own it
.....hi

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
Well, I like the zelda games, don't get me wrong, but for me they have almost no replay value, so I can't say that I actually have a favorite.

\(^o^)/
Rep:
Level 92
Majora's Mask had TONS of replay value for me, because the first time I played through I didn't try (or even know how to) get all of the masks.  I had to play it through a second time...  and a third time...

Now, when I make a new file, I can get like 8 masks in the first three-day cycle.  Because I'm so l337.

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
I vote for Ocarina of Time.

That game is really friggin' tight! :D
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

Banned
Rep:
Level 88
Geno WAs Born L33t
SAd thing I havent beaten Legend of zelda 1 or 2  :'(  Memory gets deleted
.....hi

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
SAd thing I havent beaten Legend of zelda 1 or 2  :'(  Memory gets deleted

play it all the way no system turn off.

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet
Zelda 1 and 2 didn't have savegames or what? ???
I can play Zelda 3 through in 5 hours. :)
Visit our website.

Rep:
Level 96
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Biggest Drama Whore2013 Zero to HeroParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
zelda 1 and 2 have savegaemes but they are not worth you trust.. they fail... alot..
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

\(^o^)/
Rep:
Level 92
I never beat Zelda 2.  It was so hard... whenever you die, your EXP resets... it's so frustrating!!

Rep:
Level 97
Out of all the ones I've played, 2 is the only one I hadn't beaten as well. Damn, that's hard. Even the second gam on Zelda 1 was easier.

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice
i thought 2 was the side scroller one? i wouldnt buy into that.

Rep:
Level 97
2 is the side scroller one. And yeah, you wouldn't buy into it NOW, but back then it was only the second game. LOZ wasn't defined as a specific type of gameplay yet.

Rep:
Level 89
I found this it is a remake of the first game it has some of the stuff the first one didn't have like cutting grass and stuff there are four save files that a difftent versions of the same game...

It needs no emulator or anything becuae you just download it and play...

http://files.filefront.com/zc210wexe/;6173154;;/fileinfo.html

Rep:
Level 96
anyone download it yet.... It's a good game.. it's' fun why had nobody said anthing about it...
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
IDK if its actaully the game or a virus...

\(^o^)/
Rep:
Level 92
NWN2 takes up too much of my computer free-time to play anything else.

Rep:
Level 96
 :nono:

IDK if its actaully the game or a virus...
It's not a virus!  >:(

And it's only like 5 mb! so even if you computer is full it at least has 5 mb free right? That would scare me if sombody filled their intire computer... I haven't fill 5% of the space on mine...
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Rep:
Level 97
So hooray for Yossy, someone else has voted for Majora's Mask! ~

Rep:
Level 96
I found this it is a remake of the first game it has some of the stuff the first one didn't have like cutting grass and stuff there are four save files that a difftent versions of the same game...

It needs no emulator or anything becuae you just download it and play...

http://files.filefront.com/zc210wexe/;6173154;;/fileinfo.html

Nothing about the game?...
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
I'm waiting for a reply aslo before I start clicking aw3ay.

Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
WEll..i emulated majora's mask (n64)and i liked it a heck lot. Orcania is good but it was in french.
I think i'll go with Majora's mask
and pandora's box...
Arlen is hot.