RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Multiverse, or foresight?

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
o well, he cant fly whatsoever so wtf,
Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 88
"Foresight is nothing more than the mind forming a collage of things you do daily and the coincidence of such happening later. Only seeming as foresight through ignoring the daily task." (Tsunokiette)
Would you be able to explain a case of Deja Vu in a situation outside of one's normal routine?
I found myself in an institution after my mom got really sick and there was no one to care for me and my brother. Years before, in a dream I seen the very same place I was to call home for the next few weeks, a place I'd never seen before except in that dream.
Did I live, experience these moments in an alterverse, materializing like an echo through each reality. Or was that dream a window into the future.....premonition?

Communism<3
Rep:
Level 91
Did I live, experience these moments in an alterverse, materializing like an echo through each reality. Or was that dream a window into the future.....premonition?
Why are you only giving two options... T_T. That's being very close minded...

And why do you have to find the most bizarre, odd explanation for something?? Achems razor- The simplest explanation is probably the correct one.

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
"Foresight is nothing more than the mind forming a collage of things you do daily and the coincidence of such happening later. Only seeming as foresight through ignoring the daily task." (Tsunokiette)
Would you be able to explain a case of Deja Vu in a situation outside of one's normal routine?
I found myself in an institution after my mom got really sick and there was no one to care for me and my brother. Years before, in a dream I seen the very same place I was to call home for the next few weeks, a place I'd never seen before except in that dream.

See it could also mean that your a negative thinker, who thought WHAT IF, and yeah.

It happened.

READ MY POSTEH!
Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 88
Why are you only giving two options... T_T. That's being very close minded...

And why do you have to find the most bizarre, odd explanation for something?? Achems razor- The simplest explanation is probably the correct one.
How would you sum it up. Explain how I would see the very same room, with that person whom I've never seen, speaking those words, turing his head, sec for sec as it unraveled in my dream.

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
I SAID READ MY BEFORE POSTS IT EXPLAINS ALL.
Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 88
I did.
Read an actual article about it.
wikipedia Deja Vu

Communism<3
Rep:
Level 91
I did.
Read an actual article about it.
wikipedia Deja Vu
Wiki is basically a public dictionary, it's not even close to something relable.

How would you sum it up. Explain how I would see the very same room, with that person whom I've never seen, speaking those words, turing his head, sec for sec as it unraveled in my dream.
Did you know that the majority of the dreams we have aren't even remembered, and the ones that are come out fuzzy at best in our memory. When the mind hits a black spot, it will desperately try to fill it with something to try and grasp with what's happening. You see a face, any face, one that you don't remember properly and when an experiance happens in the same general situation as the dream, you fill in the blanks of the dream with the current scenario.

As time goes on, "lying" to yourself, or tricking yourself, becomes easier and simpler, enough to even trick yourself into thinking your psychic.

Rep:
Level 88
Very good D_S.  ;)
Although I will have to say, my dreams are as clear as day. I have a strange cognoscence.
« Last Edit: February 21, 2007, 10:50:11 AM by slydeltah »

MANMACHINE
Rep:
Level 91
God of Dicks
You're wrong. Your conscious mind fills in the fuzzy spots making them SEEM clear to you. Basically you make shit up and trick yourself into believing it.

Rep:
Level 88
Hmm, interesting. A way that I could try to explain it is that the guy who believes he can fly, really does fly, and branches into his world. While the observer who thinks that the guy can't fly, watches him fall to his. This way, the world is split into two universes, from this one incident. It is interesting to think of things this way.

EDIT: Didn't notice 2nd page, posted so late >.<
STILL NEED FEEDBACK ON MY RUNNING/JUMPING SYSTEM!
http://rmrk.net/index.php/topic,16158.0.html

MANMACHINE
Rep:
Level 91
God of Dicks
Yes well I didn't really want to get into the billion worlds based on different possibilities thing.

Rep:
Level 88
I walk into open doors
Hmm, interesting. A way that I could try to explain it is that the guy who believes he can fly, really does fly, and branches into his world. While the observer who thinks that the guy can't fly, watches him fall to his. This way, the world is split into two universes, from this one incident. It is interesting to think of things this way.

EDIT: Didn't notice 2nd page, posted so late >.<
Yes well it is possible though isn't it? I mean if everyone sees things in different ways isn't it possible that there are new realities or new worlds created after events that have a major effect on a person.