RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Kingdom Moon

MONOCLE MAN
Rep:
Level 89
-::Gone::-

Intro
Nick quietly sneaked down the stairs...he just wanted to know what all the commotion was about.
It was his parents. They were rowing again. It was diffrent this time...
Nick could feel the anger in the air this was not something he wanted to be in..? Before Nick returned to his room, he heard his dad shout at his mom, and left...never to be seen...When Nick burst into his room, there by the window, stood a slightly invisible figure of who or what? The figure disappeared as Nick got into his bed. As Nick lie asleep, he though of who or what that was. Then he remembered a name...Oliver...was that Oliver trying to contact him? He remembered having a friend named Oliver...but he was
suddenly awaken by a noise from downstairs. When he goes downstairs he looks to find no one there, but the door hanging open. As he runs outside to discover that the town was covered in darkness. When he runs to the end of town at the forest, he finds the same invisible figure thought to be named Oliver. Then, giant hands rise from the ground as the Darkness Lord appears and knocks Nick out. Then, Nick awakens to discover he isn't in his town...he's in a diffrent world...
Chacters
Nick
Bio: He is the main chacter of the game

Oliver
Bio: He is Nick's old friend that disappeared after they stopped hanging out.

Screen Shots
Spoiler for:

Features
  • 10 Job Guilds - You pick your own class!
  • 4 Secret Mini Games - Good Luck finding them  ;)
  • StormTronics CMS v4.13b - Nemesis Edition - Thanks to Blizzard for scripting this
  • SlipKnot Message System - Thanks to Season In The Aybss for scripting this
  • Over 200 items - Hell yeah!
« Last Edit: February 19, 2007, 05:19:43 PM by Nikolai »

Rep:
Level 89
I'm back again. Again.
It was bad luck Fallen Angel kinda feel apart, so I can't wait for more from this.

MONOCLE MAN
Rep:
Level 89
Yeah, Fallen Angel was gonna be great =(

Rep:
Level 88
EVIL DOGGY!!!! CATS RULE!
Aww man I enjoyed Fallen Angel so much. Loved it. Too bad I feel so sad now. Well if Fallen Angel was awesome this should be really good too.
DO NOT LOOK HERE!!!!!
WHY DID YOU LOOK!!! YOU DISOBEDIENT FOOL

MONOCLE MAN
Rep:
Level 89
First post updated with a few things

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
beach looks bare, the mountains and grounds are empty.
For the stair just use the middle piece and drag it up, this will fix your mistakes.

WOHA over 200 items. Sounds neat. =D
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet
Project of the Month winner for April 2007
Again a game you're not gonna finish, Nicky?
Get King of Booze for Android, for iOS, for OUYA or for Windows!
Visit our website.
You can also love/hate us on Facebook or the game itself.

Get DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is!

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
Again a game you're not gonna finish, Nicky?

I was going to say something like that after remembering his others incliding "harry potter" but seems like he's not updating this so it can mean two things:
Its dead
or...
Its THE BEST GAME EVA AND ON NEXT UPDATE WE WILL BE AMAZED.
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun