RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
s-Cry-ed Lecacy of The OtherSide

Rep:
Level 89
No Cake For you!

Based of the tv anime produced by Sunrise and directed by Goro Taniguchi.

Set several years after "The Great Uprising", a future geological phenomenon near Tokyo, some people have developed a power granting them the ability to deconstruct, reshape, and crystalize matter at a molecular level using only thought and willpower. These people have come to be known as "Alter users", and with only 1% of the newborn generations receiving such special power (though later in the series it is stated that the number has increased to 5% and steadily continuing to rise), some feel a superiority over normal humans.

The story starts Fives years after the crystal form of the other side entered the real world and was destroyed.
Kyoun is the daughter of Kanami Yuta, after she was born and at the age of 7 she was picked on for being a cry baby but after that day, that day when her alter power awoke her personallity changed to a stronger person.

Characters:

Kyoun Yuta

Alter Power: Creates red and orange armor and gauntlents
floating above hands and shoulders (no pictures)
Eye Color: Blue
Hair: Grey/white

Personality: Strong, Kinda Rough, Hates to lose.

Other Characters Under Construction!

more to come this month

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
I like S-Cry-ed, but please dont do a fan game. Please, don't do one.

Rep:
Level 89
No Cake For you!
:D Well its not your decision now is it . . . .......

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
Please don't.... So many RM peoples hate fan games its not even funny.

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
its true..but if you get enough good feedback while you post progress then keep the idea..like my LOD fan game god some great feedback so i kept it.
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

Rep:
Level 89
No Cake For you!
We'll the reason im doing this is cause i hated the ending to the anime
but i just started so im gonna work on some info of whats gonna be in the game as character wise.

Rep:
Level 88
EVIL DOGGY!!!! CATS RULE!
Well I personally don't care if it's a fan game. I just enjoy RPG games. So I can't wait for this release. Keep us updated
DO NOT LOOK HERE!!!!!
WHY DID YOU LOOK!!! YOU DISOBEDIENT FOOL

Rep:
Level 89
No Cake For you!
super im gonna start doing some character sprites and battlers this week

Rep:
Level 89
No Cake For you!

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
was that chick made in paint?

Rep:
Level 89
No Cake For you!
no photoshop with very think lines and it was done really quick im fixing it up right now ill update it ;8

<3
Rep:
Level 90
Zomg! I love it I love it I love it I lurve it! (Note, "Lurve" = Love)

Don't stop! I love the artwork/drawing/photoshopping skill!

~Winged

Rep:
Level 89
No Cake For you!
Thanks now that i have a tablet i can start doing some better drawings

Rep:
Level 89
What will that crazy ape do next?
I love s-CRY-ed!  just make sure the fan-game does justice to the anime and it should be alright

and i agree, the ending was kinda half-assed.  hopefully u can come up with something better.
My Project: Dark Empire
http://rmrk.net/index.php/topic,7815.0.html
Official Site: http://darkempirerpg.tripod.com
Process: Getting back to work.

Always looking for sprites, if your interested, PM.

"But then I realized, why stop things from exploding, when in fact it is in exploding that things reach their perfect form. Of course, they only reach it for a few glorious seconds, but during that short time there is no object in the universe more beautiful." -Kite Rockswell, the Mad-Mad Bomber, from The Final War, my very own novel project.  PM me if you would like to read.

"Oh, sure, blaim the wizards..."

Rep:
Level 89
No Cake For you!
if all goes as plained the main character should die ! ........ just kidding or is he ..... ;8

Rep:
Level 89
No Cake For you!
im offically stoping this project because i've got too much going on right now and no extra time to work on it sorry ..... wow i really got far eh?

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
Its alright. Handle your personall issues first ALWAYS. and will you be starting fresh when you get back into game making, or restarting this game?

Rep:
Level 89
No Cake For you!
well my gundam rpg is gonna get a whole revamp in the summer but first i gotta make it through grade 11