RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Battle Skill Help

Rep: +0/-0Level 87
Hello

I am having trouble with my battle skill development.
I keep getting the message that says:
"Event referenced a skill that does not exist."

I don't know how to fix that.

I have the animation done and it works.
I labeled it as a skill (not skill subset). But it wont work. Please help me.

Thanks.

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
did you make the skill under the "skills" tab in databse?
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

Hello

Yes I did make the skill under the "skills" tab in the database.
It's "type" is "Normal" I have a set animation and battle animation for it done too. I don't want it to be a "skill subset" just a "skill. Kind of like Dark Wave by Cecil in FF IV.

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
when does the sign come up? when you click use the skill? also make sure the character is able to use the skill under class.
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

I play the Test battle in "M. Groups"
The battle starts and when I try to use the the skill I get the error message mentioned above.

I did make a class to use that skill and then I applied it to my hero, in the Hero tab. And it still doesn't works.