RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
advent children

Rep:
Level 91
I own you.
it came out in jpn some1 released to the internet with subtitles.....thought id just tell every1 its out there...problem is tho the person who told me about it is being a ass and wont tell me where he got it......all he said was he got it off bit torrent

EDIT-AND I SAID LET THERE BE FREE FF_AC
http://www.torrentspy.com/download.asp?id=407047
1 death is a tragedy but 1 million deaths is a statistic.
-Joseph Stalin

Rep: +0/-0Level 90
I want to see that movie too... in english dude
I'm such a flamer.  I know I am.  I love my flameable self.  Don't try to clean me because I'm especially flameable to Dove soap and any sort of window washers.

Rep:
Level 91
I own you.
u can wait a month....or just dl this and use the subtitles
-Joseph Stalin

meh, I'll wait, downloading screws the gears outta my computor
I'm such a flamer.  I know I am.  I love my flameable self.  Don't try to clean me because I'm especially flameable to Dove soap and any sort of window washers.

i wanna get it on dvd just because i do..that way i can watch it on a big tv with surround sound

Rep:
Level 91
I own you.
u can burn it to a dvd-r and watch it on the bigscreen...

but im still getting the dvd for extra fetures and english...
-Joseph Stalin

exactly .. i'm sure 1 month is not a long time, i mean waiting 9 months until the end of the school year.. now that's a long time

Rep:
Level 91
I own you.
well ive been waiting for ff-ac for over a year...
-Joseph Stalin

I've first saw a glimpse of it in october of 2003 and here I am still waiting.

i would burn it to a dvd-r but i dont have any and my parents wont give me some cause they wont want me illegally downloading it...

Rep:
Level 91
Thanks For Coming
I watched the movie, one of the best Ive ever seen :P

Rep:
Level 91
whats the size if it. if its over 1 GB then there is no way in hell im downloading it.

Rep:
Level 91
Thanks For Coming
Its a dvd, so its about 4gb lol

I think watching it in Japanese with english subtitles is better... bcos it adds more of a realism feel to it...

I mean what are the chances a different universe could speak english?
Sounds sad, but i dont care :D

unless you're jap, english is perfect for me   :twisted:

Rep:
Level 91
cant nay of you speak japanise, i would perfure hering it in that and weeman calling them jap is consided rasits.

Dudes I saw the movie last week with english subs. and it's the best. i saw it 5 times straight, the fight scenes are wicked and the best is the renisance of seph..... wooops don't wanna mess it up for you guys who haven't seen it.

so download, buy, steal, borrow it or what ever, but you guys have to see FINAL FANTASY 7 ADVENT CHILDREN
Never Judge a book by it's cover or a game by it's graphics.

The new Mortal Kombat (chalkboard edition)

lmao someones a bit obsessed hehe my friend bought the japanese ver and lent it to me i ripped it to my comp and burned it... funny though how the subtitles that are sposed to be in english are in german but guess what! thats what built in dvd player subtitles are for w00t.. i watched the whole thing and its sweet! i wanna fight like tifa now! when i played the game i thought she was the most useless ***** in the world  :oops:

come on dude tiffa is one of the best cahracters of ff7 my campaign consisted of cid, cloud, (duh of course him you can't cahnge him) and barret  or i sometimes changed tiffa for red XIII.
but tiffa kicks ass.
Never Judge a book by it's cover or a game by it's graphics.

The new Mortal Kombat (chalkboard edition)

Rep: +0/-0Level 89
I've seen the movie in Japanese with the subs on but I still LOVED IT! ^^ I personally think that watching it in Jap is better since you get to hear the original voices and stuff. But I'll buy the DVD once it comes out...or maybe earlier since I might buy it on the net. There's no release date for Canada and I can't wait to have it!
Sin is our punishment,
And the price to pay in killing him
Is our own Sacrifice
~Yunaleska

I've seen it twice... it was pretty damn sweet
"Sure we were created equal... but I've been levelling up." - Me

Yeah it was. I think the best things about that movie were the facial expressions, the way the graphics are done and THE BATTLE SCENES MAN!
Sin is our punishment,
Is our own Sacrifice
~Yunaleska

Rep:
Level 91
K. I'll say it now. MAke your text readable. It's too smal to see. The color is too bright. I have to highlight the text to read your posts. So just use regular font, or a easier to read font.

Quote from: Inaru
K. I'll say it now. MAke your text readable. It's too smal to see. The color is too bright. I have to highlight the text to read your posts. So just use regular font, or a easier to read font.

Oh fine, sorry. It's just an habit. I think I've role played too much lately.
Sin is our punishment,
Is our own Sacrifice
~Yunaleska