RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Feedback / Criticism / Suggestions

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
Rep:
Level 102
(っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2011 Most Unsung Member2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
bringing sexy back

pokeball JAPOfflineFemale
I used to know nothing
Rep:
Level 89
I want a blue skin.
I know it's selfish but I love blue... And I'm sure Silverline can make a great blue skin.

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Most Unsung Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Most Mature MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2011 Best Veteran2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Most Mature Member2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2010 Most Mature Member2010 Favourite Staff Member
I think the extra access badges should be a little less ... neon orange?
To me, it seems that part of the reason people are leaving is because they had been here for a long time and they weren't given EA. Maybe if there just wasn't any indicator, it'd be nicer. These things seem to scream "EXCLUSION!!!". Due to the fact the exclusion is not based on RM skill, I think that is what is leading people to believe that the forum is losing focus, at least to some degree. I also think a few of the boards in General could become Child boards in order to lessen the size of the General section. Like, Forum Games and ID could go in General Chat, Video Games in Entertainment, etc...

Shooting for the "MEMBER MODERATOR OF THE YEAR 2007" Award
Rep:
Level 89
Hi, there.
I dont know Modern_Algebra, when I first came back and saw some of you guys with EA Logo I figured you guys were the ones to go to if I had a problem because you guys were probably experienced users... so I think it was quite helpful for me.
Sig by MacGravel

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Most Unsung Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Most Mature MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2011 Best Veteran2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Most Mature Member2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2010 Most Mature Member2010 Favourite Staff Member
Well, I'm not sure if they can accurately be used that way, since admission to EA is not based on RM skill.

Rep:
Level 89
Hi, there.
Well, then I didnt really know what it meant but now I do. Im just saying since you guys are regulars you should no more than the average person. If you get what I mean.
Sig by MacGravel

I used to know nothing
Rep:
Level 89
I get what you mean.

Yet, I agree with modern_algebra's thought.
Honestly, the first reason I active at RMRK, is because I can enjoy everything.

I am not aiming for anything... but I can understand how people feel that they're not EA even though they have been active for a very looong time.

And EA is mostly like... for fun :P I think the way EA were chose are kind of... random.

? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? The nice kind of alien~
Rep:
Level 92
Martian - Occasionally kind
I suggest that we rename the Tutorials forum to Tutorials and event systems
Tutorials and event systems often go hands in hands. The reason why I suggest this

Edit: <3
« Last Edit: April 23, 2007, 01:51:53 PM by Zeriab »

Rep:
Level 88
I AM THAT IS.
I think people who have been apart of this forum should get a badge as well.

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
I suggest that we rename the Tutorials forum to Tutorials and event systems
Tutorials and event systems often go hands in hands. The reason why I suggest this

Edit: <3
You're welcome. XD Jk. That was a good idea though. And  there's the extra access for that, one ray.

I used to know nothing
Rep:
Level 89
Extra Access is still very narrow in choosing, that's the problem oneray mentioned by his sentence.
I think.

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
an extra section of the forum is shown to selected members. Members are not chosen based on RM skills.
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

Rep:
Level 88
I AM THAT IS.
Oh! So that is *cough*i am be extra *cough* extra access means. I am sure you will choose *cough* me *cough* wisely for this presitgous thing.

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
Yup.

Also: SILVERLINE, I BEG FOR SPELLCHECK.

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2011 Most Unsung Member2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
Firefox has one built in =o

SMF supports spellchecking, though I'd have to install spellchecking software on my server for SMF to use =x
bringing sexy back

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
It just seems like a good idea.

And yeah, I know I have it, but I'm not one of the guys who needs it. ::)

Communism<3
Rep:
Level 91
Any way to make it so people have a link to their wiki in their profiles? Or like, a wiki space where they just put the link in themselves if they have one?

Edit: And you know when someone posts you see the little buttons under their names (Email, yahoo ect) make a wiki button there too :*
« Last Edit: April 28, 2007, 01:19:02 PM by Deliciously_Saucy »

Rep:
Level 102
That would take alot of effort =(

Maybe I could do it =p
bringing sexy back

Communism<3
Rep:
Level 91

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki
hmmm...I read in wiki about the guilds, how about bringing them back, yet have them for extra access and members, and they will compete, instead of just extra access? That would be fuuun!  :D

Revolution is not a bed of roses.
Rep:
Level 91
Project of the Month winner for July 2009
How about dividing the script forums in to four sections:

Script [The general script forum] (Smaller, simpler scripts should remain here)
Script Requests [under scripts] ('nuff said)
Script Database [under scripts] (Well made or useful scripts moved here)
Script Help [under scripts] (Should anyone get a script error or need help with RGSS, it should go here)

I think it would be better instead of script help, requests, and some ignored scripts in one forum.

Rep:
Level 89
Hi, there.
I think that the RMRK Game Maker section title should be changed because it could be confusing to new members as well as moving it below RMRK RPG Maker to show that we put RM infront of GM.
Sig by MacGravel

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki
GMRK Game Maker Resource Kit...

But I think there should be more sections in the Game Maker area.

Per se:

Tutorials or Resources.

Rep:
Level 102
The game maker section isn't a mirror of the rpg maker section because there's simply way, way less demand/usage of game maker.
bringing sexy back