RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Feedback / Criticism / Suggestions

Rep:
Level 88
I AM THAT IS.
I think this great because we don't only talk about RPG XP but also other things. Good job and get more people involved!

Rep:
Level 92
Welcome Poster of Year 2006 Award
Even though Rpg Maker XP isn't the only maker around. Rm2k3/2k users can also use it. We should organize XP and 2k3/2k tutorials, because the screenshots in some are directed for only 1 maker. That might just be me though.
Do you want to be part of a growing Gaming Community, with many galleries, comics, active community, and gfx artists? Also known to be friendly. Also want some free anime music just for signing up? Play in the arcade?

Click Community Forums to join!

< Zelda Fan Club

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2014 Most Unsung Member2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Most Mature MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Veteran2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Most Mature Member2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2010 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2010 Best Use Of Avatar And Signature Space
Even though Rpg Maker XP isn't the only maker around. Rm2k3/2k users can also use it. We should organize XP and 2k3/2k tutorials, because the screenshots in some are directed for only 1 maker. That might just be me though.

agreed.

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet
Project of the Month winner for April 2007
Another idea:

Make a button to add a poll to the topic. It gets annoying if you have to post a new topic if you want a poll instead of adding it to the current topic instead. =/
Get King of Booze for Android, for iOS, for OUYA or for Windows!
Visit our website.
You can also love/hate us on Facebook or the game itself.

Get DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is!

Rep:
Level 96
2010 Most Attractive Male Member2010 Best Musician
What the hell is Extra Access?

:tinysmile::tinysmile:

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Best Non-RM Creator2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2013 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)Participant - GIAW 112012 Most Successful Troll2012 Best IRC Chatterbox2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Funniest MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Best IRC Chatterbox2010 Most Successful Troll
Can you make an optional feature like the Pms to where a pop up comes up when someone leaves you a profile comment? I hardly ever look at my profile.
That would be great. ;)

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet

Nothing special from what I have seen so far. Call it "D_S Secret Kingdom with a little bit less spam".

Another idea:

Sent PMs should be saved automatically in the outbox. In other words the "save a copy in my outbox" should be turned on by default. Too often I sent PMs and later I need them. =/
« Last Edit: March 05, 2007, 01:23:52 PM by Blizzard »
Visit our website.

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
Rep:
Level 102
(っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2011 Most Unsung Member2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
Then turn on the option in your profile.
bringing sexy back

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet

How comes I didn't notice before...?
Visit our website.

Rep:
Level 89
I'm back again. Again.

Nothing special from what I have seen so far. Call it "D_S Secret Kingdom with a little bit less spam".

Oh, I was wondering as well!

Communism<3
Rep:
Level 91
It's not mine, I just moderate it. It is the brain child of Silver.

Rep:
Level 97
Definitely better than Hitler.
2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Musician2013 Funniest Member2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Best Musician2013 King of RMRKFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Musician2012 Best UsernameFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]Most entertaining member on the IRC2011 Best Musician2011 Funniest Member2010 Most Missed Member
It's actually starting to be put to good use, to those of you who have been claiming otherwise.
:tinysmile:

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet
I still haven't seen a useful post there. =/
Visit our website.

Rep:
Level 97
Definitely better than Hitler.
2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Musician2013 Funniest Member2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Best Musician2013 King of RMRKFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Musician2012 Best UsernameFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]Most entertaining member on the IRC2011 Best Musician2011 Funniest Member2010 Most Missed Member
And you've seen a useful post elsewhere on the forums (other than RPG Maker section, of course)? LOL, I didn't mean the posts in there were useful, I mean we're starting to find a use for it. It takes time for a new forum to gain use. I remember when Intelligent Debate and Creativity Outlet were made, and it was a slow start for both of them.
:tinysmile:

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet
Ah, now I get what you mean. Yeah, they could be useful, because not everyone has access to it. ;8
Visit our website.

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
Project of the Month winner for April 2008
Isn't there a way to save the Skins/Theme used in RMRK, Cause gets annoying to press everytime to use them =(

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2011 Most Unsung Member2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
Go to your profile? Then go to Look And Layout Preferences and click Change for the theme.
bringing sexy back

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
Project of the Month winner for April 2008
One Thing About RMRK I like it's Soo Friendly...I am getting Addicted to it =D

And that's A Feedback  :tpg:

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2014 Most Unsung Member2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Most Mature MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Veteran2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Most Mature Member2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2010 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2010 Best Use Of Avatar And Signature Space
I think Tutorials might be too broad a section - as it is, I think Nouman already mentioned that a lot of people ask for help there, rather than requesting or posting tuts. Also, event systems are generally posted there too, even if it's less a tutorial and more of something to just copy into your game like a script. But then again, if you were to take those two elements out tutorials might become a very inactive board... oh well...

Ancient Mummy
Rep:
Level 90
I just got the best idea ever !
Time needs to be shifted 1 hour  ::)

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
I just got the best idea ever !
Time needs to be shifted 1 hour  ::)

you can set time in profile.
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

Ancient Mummy
Rep:
Level 90
I know but the main time , I thought maybe someone would fix
oh well..

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
the main time? xD i think that it might be the time where silverline is.
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

Rep:
Level 102
It uses the server's time, which is in Virginia =o

If you care, you can change the time offset in your profile like nouman says =o
bringing sexy back

pokeball JAPOfflineFemale
I used to know nothing
Rep:
Level 89
I have a suggestion.
QUICK REPLY feature!
I love that feature and it's helping a lot in posting quickly y'know...