RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Earthbound 2

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
I was goofin around on the internet today, and my EB craving kicked in.

So I went to Galbadia, got every remix they had, and listened to them while playing Castlevania.

About ten minutes ago I couldn't take it anymore, so I got out Earthbound. I thought to myself...I like this game, but I need...MOAR.

So I hit google for the next in line, EB 2.

I was surprised to find that they are almost COMPLETELY FINISHED with the translation patch! OMG!

I'm so fucking excited I could spooge.

Anyone else want to join me?

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
LOL

Spooge, okay i'll join you.
Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 96
AAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand I'm stuck!

I started playing before the patch was released, and I got stuck. Anybody wanna help me out here?

(As in, who speaks some fairly decent Japanese?)

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
check www.gamefaqs.com They must have a walkthru. I love the faqs on the site, but the forums suck balls.

Rep:
Level 96
I figured it out...the guy wouldn't let me through because I didn't have enough room to take an item from him.

Rep:
Level 96
Well the item was required for the boss.

Rep:
Level 88
Keep on Baggin'
I figured it out...the guy wouldn't let me through because I didn't have enough room to take an item from him.
lol.. it was that damned mustached man wasn't it... I spent like sooo long trying to sneak
by him... turns out i had too many cookies ;D
Some friends mend.  Some friends depend.  Some friends lend.  Some friends send.  Friend.

Rep:
Level 96
LOL It was!

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D

(As in, who speaks some fairly decent Japanese?)

If you didnt find anything.

Yami.
Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 96
2010 Most Attractive Male Member2010 Best Musician
You're talking about EarthBound 2 for the NES, right?

Isn't that game just, like, the second half of EarthBound for the SNES?

That's what I read on wikipedia, anyway. The EarthBound that came out on the SNES was just EarthBound 1 and 2 from the NES put together, and completely re-worked.

:tinysmile::tinysmile:

Rep:
Level 96
That sounds like theory to me...

As far as I know there are four games

Mother (never released in the US, only emulated) / Earthbound 0
Mother 2 (This was released stateside, this is were Ness was introduced)/ Earthbound
Mother 1+2 (Never released stateside, this is the last two games combined)
Mother 3 (on GBA, this is the one the topic is about)/ Earthbound 2

Rep:
Level 96
2010 Most Attractive Male Member2010 Best Musician
Oh, wait, you were talking about the new one? I misread your post, then, I thought you were saying, like "I was thinking about the new one and hay the old one's almost translated SO NOW I'm playing that one and" bahbalhbalhbla :V

:tinysmile::tinysmile:

Rep:
Level 96
LOL k

And yeah, I really do need to get to playing the old one, I still haven't. XD

Rep:
Level 88
Keep on Baggin'
how far are ya arrowone
Some friends mend.  Some friends depend.  Some friends lend.  Some friends send.  Friend.

Rep:
Level 96
Well, when I quit last night (using cheats now, got sick of power leveling. Won't cheat on the English version though) I was ina  field of golden flowers, and I ended up chasing Lucas's mother off of a cliff and into a conveniently placed haystack.