RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
1 Million Page views

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
Rep:
Level 102
(っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Most Unsung Member2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
RMRK is approaching it's 1 millionth page view =D

http://rmrk.net/index.php?action=stats

This isn't overall of course - I enabled pageview logging at the start of december. Where it says "average page views per day" is way off, since it's averaging against all time, with pageview stats from the start of december, if that makes sense.

If you scroll to the bottom of the page and expand the months, you'll see the real values =D

So well done (soon) on the 1 millionth (logged) pageview ;8
bringing sexy back

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
That means this place has over a million view all ready...DAMN.

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
sweetness! its because this forum rules!
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Most Unsung Member2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
That means this place has over a million view all ready...DAMN.

If you count since this forum started, it's probably well over 6 or 7 million. I only enabled the logging in december =o
bringing sexy back

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
Well damn.

Rep: +0/-0Level 88
Making Warrior's Path RPG [5%]
maybe not 6-7 million, but yea, thats alot of views anyways in 8 months O.O

i wonder how many google gets a day  :tpg: ;8 :tpg: ;8

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!

I've been waiting for this day ;-;
Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 92
Welcome Poster of Year 2006 Award
8 months probably since the revive. Who knows since the starting of crankeye as a forum overall.
Do you want to be part of a growing Gaming Community, with many galleries, comics, active community, and gfx artists? Also known to be friendly. Also want some free anime music just for signing up? Play in the arcade?

Click Community Forums to join!

< Zelda Fan Club

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll
2 years ?_?

Rep:
Level 102
Started in late 2003.
bringing sexy back

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
wow over three years thats a LONG TIME. but the forum now is just amazing. I think I have accounts registered in around 15 other rpg maker forums...I don't visit them anymore after coming here.
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun