RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
The Vivid Destiny Series

Rep: +0/-0Level 91
Gaming Hearts Studios Director

The Vivid Destiny Series

My heart and soul poured into a video game.  All the ideas, games I've played, everything put into one freakishly (I think) amazing storyline with twists and suprises that could even contend with the infamous RPGM 2000 series by Crestfallen Studios, The Way.  I give you, the Vivid Destiny Series.

The Characters:
Koja (Hero):
Summery:  He left his hometown of Lyra, to search for a cure for his mother's illness.  Wants to find Naomi, who knows the cure for his mother.

Naomi (Victum):
Summery: Claims to know the cure for Koja's mother.  She holds a secret that troubles her,

Sogi-ki (another protagonist):
Summery:  Born in Neopolis, Soji-ki is a great swordsman for his age.  He join's Koja on his journey to prove to Koja that there isn't always a way out of killing people to survive.

Christian ( another protagonist ):
Summery: Lives in the same city as Soji-ki, Neopolis.  Saves Koja just shortly after his journey begins and helps him out. Him and his friend Soji-ki join Koja later on.

Judge Haven (Antagonist):
Summery:  A lower-ranking Judge of the Galatian Empire.  He carries out the order to bring Naomi back to his capital.  And after being deteated by Koja, he wants revenge.

Judge Razor (another antagonist):
Summery:  A mid-ranking Judge of the Galatian Empire.  He presides at the Desert Keep in Galatia.  Not much is known about this character in Part 1 of the series.

Avaritia (Greed):
Summery:  Met in the Crystal Palace.  He seems to know Koja, but insists on calling Koja, "Ira".  He uses darkpower to teleport as he wishes.  Not much is known about this character in Part 1 or the series.

Plot

Koja leaves his hometown to find a cure for his mother's illness.  Koja is hurt near Edom and he is captured due to the thought of being a Galatian...  A girl is caught and imprisened by Edom soldiers.  Her name is Naomi.  She is a mysterious medicine girl from "the outside".  Koja talks to her and she claims to know a cure for his mother.  But before she can tell him, Derga is attacked by the rebel organization to trick Cappidocia into thinking Galatia did it. Edom was built to protact a sacred item known as "The Key".  Legends have told of The Key being the key to the Gates of Hell, and would unleash the terrible monsters that inhabit there.  Naomi has a secret and she hasn't told anyone, but somehow, a group called the Galatia Rebel Organization knows about it, and wants to use it against Galatia.  Edom is attacked by the rebel organization and is almost completely destroyed by the battle.  Edom is on the country of Cappidocia, the opposing country, Galatia is wanting to rage war against them.  Someone has told the king of Galatia, Rieshin, that Cappidocia had broken their peace treaty.  The Rebel Organization wants to unleash the power from Hell to defeat Galatia and Cappidocia, so they can start a new country ran by there unknown leader.  Koja tries to find Naomi after being kidnapped to find the cure for his mother and stop the Organization from destroying the world.

I'll have some more tomorrow.

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Biggest Drama Whore2013 Zero to HeroParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
Did you finish all these games?
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Lol.  Nope, I'm still working on the first one and am almost done with it.  But then I still have to test, debug, spell check,and all that fun stuff.

Rep:
Level 88
Fun stuff indeed, do you have a Demo?

I can make one mabye tonight.  Like a peek of the begining or something.  I think I'll do that tonight... ;D

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Biggest Drama Whore2013 Zero to HeroParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
if you need any help with eventing, mapping, testing, or somethinging, call me.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Lemme check some stuff and I'll get it up tomorrow after I get home from school and work at like 9 US Eastern Time.  It's only like 5-10 minutes long, but it give you the general gist of the starting plot.
I'll get it up tomorrow!!

RPG Personell

Ok, I've been gone for about 4 days, and haven't gotten to do anything yet.  I have an install creator now and I may not have school tomorrow (due to snow).  So it will be up soon.  And I'm not entirely sure about rules on double-posting, but if I broke a rule doing this, sorry.

TADA!!!

vividdestinydemoinstalation.exe - 8.51MB

Someone test it for me and tell me what it needs.