RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
AAAGH!!!! My games are gone!!

Rep: +0/-0Level 90
I changed the location of both RM2k and RM2k3, and now the games I had are simply dead. As in I can't access anything. How do I fix this?
Projects currently under construction by Excidium Productions (Or whatever my group ends up being called):

Magus Excidium- Project Ambition- Still in database editing stage.

Magus Excidium 2- Project Revolution- Gotta make Excidium 1 first!

Dragoon.FTX- Unnamed Project- In the concept design stage; we don't know if we'll do ME 2 first, or if we'll do this one at all.

Rep:
Level 92
The Return of Mandy
If you could better expalin what the problem is, than maybe I could help you. What do you mean you changed the location of Rpg Maker 2000 and 2003?

Where there are no gold stars, demerits, or infractions. <3

Sorry about that. I changed the folder that RM2K and RM2K3 were in, and now, when I access a game, all of the chipsets and everything are just black blocks. So are the maps. Just what happened here?
Projects currently under construction by Excidium Productions (Or whatever my group ends up being called):

Dragoon.FTX- Unnamed Project- In the concept design stage; we don't know if we'll do ME 2 first, or if we'll do this one at all.

Rep:
Level 92
One by one, the penguins steal my sanity...
I know. The same thing happened to me a few months ago. I think you lost the RTP when you changed the location. if you simply download the RPG Maker again, then the problem should be fixed. if not, then I have no idea.
DEATH: Master of Time, your life is at it's end! Mwahahahaha!
MOT: Whatever, dude *throws crumpled piece of paper at Death and runs away*
DEATH:....?

I'm back from a Ratchet: Deadlocked binge. So, I tried the reinstall, didn't work. Should I redownload the RTP?

EDIT: The RTP redownload worked. Only problem is, now any messages I tell it to display in an event have the boxes appear without any text. This includes the title screen.

Rep:
Level 91
Did you try moving the files back? :wink:

What? What do you mean? Oh, and by the way, the thing has randomly stopped playing music and sounds.

Rep:
Level 91
You know, the makers are really buggy to begin with, sometimes. It's odd. Oh well. I dunno.

Rep: +0/-0Level 89
My project got error...name Zhephyrus huhuu so sad my project so beautiful :(
now im sticking on RM2k3