RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
War on Iran... Your Opinions

Poll

Should we go to War with Iran ?

Yes
3 (15.8%)
No
11 (57.9%)
Not Bothered
5 (26.3%)

Total Members Voted: 19

Resource Maker
Rep:
Level 91
I don't like America... Well not all of it.

Some area's I like some I don't.

I bet if you could Nuke a State you might point a finger at Texas...LOL

My RMRK Wikki:- http://wiki.rmrk.net/index.php/Landofshadows
Make a Donation for my Resource making:- https://www.paypal.me/landofshadows

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
I'd only nuke the part of Texas Djang lives in. Hopefully that isn't near anything important.

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Best Non-RM Creator2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)2013 Best IRC ChatterboxParticipant - GIAW 112012 Most Successful Troll2012 Funniest Member2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Best IRC ChatterboxSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Most Successful Troll2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Best IRC Chatterbox
War is sometimes necessary but it is not needed at this time. Attacking Iran would cause more problemes than solve them. I don't see why Bush started this "War on Terror" in the first place.

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
Because after 9/11 the whole country was worked up and wanted blood. It what most countries would do honestly.

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Best Non-RM Creator2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)2013 Best IRC ChatterboxParticipant - GIAW 112012 Most Successful Troll2012 Funniest Member2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Best IRC ChatterboxSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Most Successful Troll2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Best IRC Chatterbox
>.>
<.<
Well, I don't see much of a reason to attack Iran.

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
I never said there was a point. Just when the 'war on terror' startd we were all really pissed off, and now we arent pissed off.

So hypothetically, if we were still pissed we'd prolly be like, "rawr! kill them deads! diiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeeee!"

Rep:
Level 102
The election is in about a year and a few months, so we'll see what the next president does. Hopefuly we'll get a good one.

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
So far it looks like we're getting another batch of losers.

Hilary Clinton can suck the fart out of my ass.

HELLS YEAH
Rep:
Level 88
Muslims are trying to say England is a Muslim state... They want to pass a law that all women have to wear face vails and all sorts... Watch this RUbbish:- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GOfU7wskFdg&eurl=  Or This one:- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WH_0SlaD4O4&NR
Man, the thought of a caliphate in Britain. Ahahaha

Your joking but at the same time I bet you don't give a toss what happens to Iran.
Wrong! I am plenty concerned with what happens in Persia. I'm not the one advocating a nuclear attack against the country.

Ah, yes I forgot these guerillas can jump high into the air and punch Nukes away like no tomorrow.
No, but politics are very good at that.

You can find Saddam in a hole in the middle of no place... but you can't find a bloke in a complex of mountain caves... & al-Qaeda is world spread, we have tangents of them right here in England, and we can't do nothing about them supporting al-Qaeda until they are caught trying to detonate... Heck we even put Muslim Extreamists on TV to air their veiws, if we know they are extreamists, lock em up or deport them !!!... You will never beat al-Qaeda so consider your selves beaten.
You're being stupid again. Al-Qaeda CAN be beaten, it's just going to take time and effort.  Furthermore, the circumstances surrounding the capture of Hussein and so far failed capture of bin Laden are very different. Nonetheless, the organisation is more important than the man anyhow.

So just how many Muslim attacks had been made against England before 2001 ?
Since you like Wiki lists, I'll give you one- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Terrorism#Examples_of_major_incidents

Just pointing out the World is shite, every country has it's bad elements... May be a War is about due... A BIG ONE !!!... Oh and not the place to Bitch about it... Who's threads this you numpty...?
It's a thread about Iran, want to degenerate a thread you started? I didn't realise that just because you sparked off a thread it was 'yours', but whatever.

Well that's as wrong as wrong can get right there  ;D
>:|
Quote from: Elegy
It's fucking sad that you and the cat can't stick to the subject and even attempt to defend your little bullshit religion without jumping to personal attacks, maybe thats because evolution is such a stupid idea it's hard to back it up with any claims pertaining to reality.

Resource Maker
Rep:
Level 91
Since you like Wiki lists, I'll give you one- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Terrorism#Examples_of_major_incidents

There's nothing in that link about England and Muslim attacks, so all you have done is backed up my post... TA Very much.

Man, the thought of a caliphate in Britain. Ahahaha

Hold on I laughed that much I wet myself.... NOT !!!! (I don't get NOT jokes they're lame)

No, but politics are very good at that.

At the moment they're not doing to good... I mean the president of Iran is being with hard hitting acusations of funding the War in Iraq.

You're being stupid again. Al-Qaeda CAN be beaten, it's just going to take time and effort.

I don't think I can recall any terrorist cell being fully wipped out... I have heard of them laying down arms, but never being beaten... And with Al-Qaeda having such a strong backing world over there will always be Varients of the main core group, they may come under another banner, but they will be a break away  cell of the greater groups we have now... Infact if you did crush Al-Qaeda you will no doubt get an even stronger enemy in the future when those terrorist kids get older.

It's a thread about Iran, want to degenerate a thread you started? I didn't realise that just because you sparked off a thread it was 'yours', but whatever.

Actually... If we declared war on Iran it would spark a world war... I was just pointing out why that may not be a bad thing, showing both sides of the argueement... if any thing I am adding to the debate not taking away.

HELLS YEAH
Rep:
Level 88
There's nothing in that link about England and Muslim attacks, so all you have done is backed up my post... TA Very much.
I didn't realise that England was the only country that mattered, but okay. I'm sure there have been attacks on Britain, I'll have to look that up later though.

Hold on I laughed that much I wet myself.... NOT !!!! (I don't get NOT jokes they're lame)
In America, kids usually realise that NOT jokes aren't funny after the 5th or 6th grades. I guess in Britain it takes a few more years?

At the moment they're not doing to good... I mean the president of Iran is being with hard hitting acusations of funding the War in Iraq.
What? I don't get your meaning.

I don't think I can recall any terrorist cell being fully wipped out... I have heard of them laying down arms, but never being beaten... And with Al-Qaeda having such a strong backing world over there will always be Varients of the main core group, they may come under another banner, but they will be a break away  cell of the greater groups we have now... Infact if you did crush Al-Qaeda you will no doubt get an even stronger enemy in the future when those terrorist kids get older.
It's a war of ideas (which will often correlate with hot conflicts, like in Iraq and Afghanistan). Thusly, it CAN get defeated. It'll just be in a different way than our past enemies.

Actually... If we declared war on Iran it would spark a world war...
Uh... what gives you that idea? Because China's buddy buddy with Iran? We've already established that it's not very likely that China will get in a war with the USA.
It's fucking sad that you and the cat can't stick to the subject and even attempt to defend your little bullshit religion without jumping to personal attacks, maybe thats because evolution is such a stupid idea it's hard to back it up with any claims pertaining to reality.

Resource Maker
Rep:
Level 91
What? I don't get your meaning.

I am saying at the moment politics is digging a bigger fricken hole for Iran at the moment.

I didn't realise that England was the only country that mattered, but okay. I'm sure there have been attacks on Britain, I'll have to look that up later though.

My whole point was until England backed the USA English born Muslims had not attacked England, they didn't feel repressed or alein in our country until now.

In America, kids usually realise that NOT jokes aren't funny after the 5th or 6th grades. I guess in Britain it takes a few more years?

I Was taking the piss out your remark about English having to now battle with Shira Law just cuz we aided you guys in Iraq.

Uh... what gives you that idea? Because China's buddy buddy with Iran? We've already established that it's not very likely that China will get in a war with the USA.

America plays a smaller part in China's Econmic strength but Iran holds a fair sway:-
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/articles/A55414-2004Nov16.html

Dark_Prince - Pegasus Saga
Rep:
Level 92
I just think the monkey is going to far.  Impeach the monkey name bush. He has brought nothing but misery to america.

HELLS YEAH
Rep:
Level 88
I am saying at the moment politics is digging a bigger fricken hole for Iran at the moment.
ORLY!?

My whole point was until England backed the USA English born Muslims had not attacked England, they didn't feel repressed or alein in our country until now.
Are you implying that England was a land of tolerance until the War on Terror? You're making no sense.

I Was taking the piss out your remark about English having to now battle with Shira Law just cuz we aided you guys in Iraq.
The English government is considering implementing Sharia law? :D
Seriously though- what?

America plays a smaller part in China's Econmic strength but Iran holds a fair sway:-
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/articles/A55414-2004Nov16.html
Yes, but the US is a much larger and more powerful partner- so is Western Europe (England and other countries in Euroland may join the US in any embargoes).
Also, that article is 3 years old.

HELLS YEAH
Rep:
Level 88
I just think the monkey is going to far.  Impeach the monkey name bush. He has brought nothing but misery to america.
Y'know, I'm no fan of Bush either, but quite frankly I think it's silly that people here (and indeed, elsewhere) ascribe all of America's and many of the world's ills on Bush- then they go on to paint a portrait of him as the worst dictator since Hitler.

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
Really, Bush is just..."distraction president" anymore.

Yelling at/about him obviously does nothing, let's at least TRY to find another possible cause, eh people?

Dark_Prince - Pegasus Saga
Rep:
Level 92
Have anyone notice that both bush's father and son like war too much. lol

OMG!! IVE RUN OUT OF EYELINER!!!
Rep:
Level 88
More man than everyone here put together.
A war in Iran would fail miserably, just like Vietnam, Afghanistan and Iraq.. You can't win a war if you have an unjust cause for it, the people in Iran would be the victims, forced to defend their homes from the evil invaders, and america would become even more hated than it already is.
The opposite of intelligence is not stupidity, it's patriotism.

Banned
Rep:
Level 88
metalcore loving gay pride christian
A war in Iran would fail miserably, just like Vietnam, Afghanistan and Iraq.. You can't win a war if you have an unjust cause for it, the people in Iran would be the victims, forced to defend their homes from the evil invaders, and america would become even more hated than it already is.

Thanks for your amazing insight.

Rep:
Level 88

I couldn't agree more than I am agreeing now with that statement. But I think the war would not fail.

Banned
Rep:
Level 88
metalcore loving gay pride christian
I couldn't agree more than I am agreeing now with that statement.

Hopefully not with the part whee he says that an unjust war can't be won. The US isn't bogged down in Afghanistan and Iraq because of the morality of the war; it's because the opponents blend in perfectly with the local population and use guerrilla tactics.

Rep:
Level 88
...the people in Iran would be the victims, forced to defend their homes from the evil invaders, and america would become even more hated than it already is.

That part.

Rep:
Level 87
¥¥Death is Peace, and it is your friend¥¥
FIRST OF ALL, I STRONGLY SUGGEST, A WAR SHOULDN'T ENSUE ON IRAN, SECOND OF ALL, IRAN HAS COUNTRIES THE U.S. ARE AFRAID OF. RUSSIA, NORTH KOREA, JAPAN (I FIND THIS HARD TO BELIEVE, BUT JAPAN?), AND IT WILL BE AN OPPURTUNITY FOR ALL THE MUSLIM NATIONS TO UNITE.

NATIONS PROBABLY UNITING:
Afghanistan
Albania
Algeria
Azerbaijan
Bahrain
Bangladesh
Burkina Faso *
Brunei
Chad *
Comoros
Côte d'Ivoire *
Djibouti
Eritrea *
Ethiopia *
Egypt
Gambia
Guinea
Indonesia
Iran
Iraq
Jordan
Kuwait
Kazakhstan *
Kyrgyzstan
Lebanon
Libya
Maldives
Malaysia
Mali
Mauritania
Morocco
Niger
Nigeria *
Oman
Pakistan
Palestine
Qatar
Saudi Arabia
Senegal
Sierra Leone
Somalia
Sudan
Syria
Tajikistan
Turkey
Tunisia
Turkmenistan
Uzbekistan
United Arab Emirates
Yemen

So now ask yourself, look at all the elements (Pissed off Muslims, nations ready to fight, the arab peace keeping force [developed by saudi arabia])

Now would it be wise to be having declared war by all those nations? It's just my theory, look at the main countries, they're pissed and wanna help out in the war

Rep:
Level 91
I own you.
Ruhani777...just LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
*rolls on ground*
LOLOLOLOL
the Saudis come Iran's aid...the only country's i'd say you got right would be western Afghanistan, Lebanon, southern Iraq...maybe north Korea but most of the country's you named are Sunni and hate the Iranians and most are not exactly how should we say in fighting shape but still non the less the khomanieh legacy will win the war.
1 death is a tragedy but 1 million deaths is a statistic.
-Joseph Stalin

Rep:
Level 87
¥¥Death is Peace, and it is your friend¥¥
iran is sunni dude, prolly like 1/5th the countries i listed are shi`a