RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
dating simulatorish system

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Biggest Drama Whore2013 Zero to HeroParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
you could just make a bunch of face sets and have an angry face, happy face, and so on, and you change it to the correct one depending on the mood.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
Ahh... Every map I download here, I can't look into the map... Can anyone help me with that? I want to see the events in this thing...

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
I evented it fairly simple. can you explain more what your problem is?
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

Rep: +0/-0Level 76
RMRK Junior
I don't know if anyone else needs help with this problem, but I will put in my input.

First I'd like to thank Ayden for getting me thinking about this kinda thing.

also a question for :) ...... I was wondering how you set up your event process?

Now for my 2 cents.

I was think that  you could create a var. that was named (XXXX) Romance_lvl.

(XXXX) being the characters name you'd like to woo. Female/male.

You can then have the variable be between the numbers 1 - 200. 100 being the middle point where the char_(XXXX) is in love with your main.

A idea I had was to have a obsession range. This, instead of boost stats it would create the relationship as a distraction rather than a benefit, such as you could set char_(XXXX) hit percentage lower so that they miss more.

This could be achevied by making the var. Range between 101 - 200 be the range.

Now that the var. is made you could, in the events you want, create it so it adds to the var. a X amount of Rp (romance points) depending on the choice.

I don't know if that helps any, but its just a thought.