RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Happens all the time.....

Rep:
Level 88
Your walking along with your day planned out, but sometimes you make choices along that path that aren't logical to the situation. Because you "feel" its right you allow life to grab you by the wrist and pull you in that direction, and so you've become part of a different plan.

Earlier that day you've had that same feeling. You've synced your will with the will of a higher power and it reveals something that isn't spoken but known.

You tell yourself "today I'll have an encounter of sorts, whatever it may be, but it will happen."

You walk down that path and find what you've predicted earlier. Now it's confirmed, you, we, belong or are in some way all attached to this power.

Is this the power of forcing your will upon the world because you want something so bad, you can make it happen, or is this just foresight into the near future?

Communism<3
Rep:
Level 91
If you have already told your self that your taking a different or odd path today, and accept it as fact, you would be more likely to do something other then what was planned. It's self disillusion, not "god" or a higher source.

I guess you are speaking to the wrong person though as I'm an Atheist.

Rep:
Level 88
A good eventer and story creator.
And again, you'd be talking to the wrong person...

How do you know that that path that pulled you to, wasn't the original path you was supposed to take?

I don't believe in god, but fate...fate is another thing all together.
Harmony before Justice,
Balance before Peace,
Order before Finality

Family Motto.

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice
It is the first, whether you believe in a higher force or not. Your subsoncious was told earlier that you would take a different path and have an encounter, thusly, you take that path and...well, you get it. Its a deep subject at best you know.

If you have already told your self that your taking a different or odd path today, and accept it as fact, you would be more likely to do something other then what was planned. It's self disillusion, not "god" or a higher source.

I guess you are speaking to the wrong person though as I'm an Atheist.
this sums it up pretty well.