RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Moral dilemma

Rep:
Level 88
Growing up we'd all steal and hate getting caught by that glorified flash light cop(say you didn't steal, you liar). But now I'm in a position of similar authority and was tipped off about a guy stealing, should I care? Is that something I should be concerned with? If it were you would you bust him?

Communism<3
Rep:
Level 91
I myself don't affect the outcome of things unless they directly affect me. Or amuse me. ;8

Rep:
Level 88
I myself don't affect the outcome of things unless they directly affect me. Or amuse me. ;8
Well put.

Rep:
Level 88
I'm back :P
well depends on how bit the situation is.
if he stole something huge, then the right thing to do is tell the cops.
if he stole like something not so big, its really whether you care about doing the right thing or not,

Rep:
Level 88
well depends on how bit the situation is.
if he stole something huge, then the right thing to do is tell the cops.
if he stole like something not so big, its really whether you care about doing the right thing or not,
I'll have to agree with D_S on this one.  "I myself don't affect the outcome of things unless they directly affect me. Or amuse me."