RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
The Four Legends

Rep: +0/-0Level 88
I have made many small games, and have attempted to make large games, but everytime i try...i give up. me and my friends decided to make this game.....well im doing the making, they just give ideas lol. Heres stuff about the game:

Story: Austin's father and mother were the rulers of the Twilight clan. In battle against the Sunset clan, they died. Austin became ruler of the clan and swore vengeance against the Sunset clan. His best friends Cody, Stephen, and Collin joined his army to help him destroy the Sunsets, take control of the land, and become the greatest army in the world.

This game will use an ABS. Below is a list of characters. in the stats, the highest number is 5, the lowest is 1.

Playable Characters:

Name: Austin Carter
Class: Jester
Weapons: Yoyos, Fans
HP: 2
MP: 4
Attack: 3
Defence: 2
Speed: 5
Magic: 4

Name: Cody Wentz
Class: Warrior
Weapons: Giant Axe, Two Swords
HP: 5
MP: 1
Attack: 5
Defence: 5
Speed: 1
Magic: 1

Name: Stephen Welch
Class: Knight
Weapons: Rapier, Spear
HP: 4
MP: 2
Attack: 4
Defence: 3
Speed: 3
Magic: 2

Name: Collin Piazza
Class: Ranger
Weapons: Bow, Sword
HP: 3
MP: 3
Attack: 3
Defence: 3
Speed: 4
Magic: 3

I'M SUPERMAN!
Rep:
Level 88
HURR DE DURRR

You'll need a tad more than that to base it upon.
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

>_< hes trying to be the strongest ruler in the land....that means that he will kill the other clans too.

I'M SUPERMAN!
Rep:
Level 88
HURR DE DURRR
Keep on writing. You need a couple twists and a love interest. Try to make it a little less cliche if you can
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet
Project of the Month winner for April 2007
Love interest IS cliché.
Get King of Booze for Android, for iOS, for OUYA or for Windows!
Visit our website.
You can also love/hate us on Facebook or the game itself.

Get DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is!

Rep:
Level 88
It is quite cliche. Put some twists in there. Somtimes it's best to start out cliche then add huge twists later.

I'M SUPERMAN!
Rep:
Level 88
HURR DE DURRR
Try making something like Collin becomes the leader of the Sunrise clan.
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

hmm...interesting. i need some ideas tho >.< i do have alot of girls as friends....hmm...theres kari, amanda, betty, barbie, jamie, chelsea, brittany, shelby,  :o i just realized......OMG I GOT LIKE 20 FEMALE FRIENDS! HOLY SHIT!