RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
What's worse

Poll

What's worst

Stealing 10 dollars from a little girl's piggy bank
Stealing money from your friend whom you've known for 20+ years because you need money for pot?
I don't steal
Dwarra

Rep:
Level 88
Yo Dawg
I'm not a low life that steals and I sure as hell that I haven't known somebody for 20+ years seeing that im only 14
« Last Edit: February 11, 2007, 12:56:34 PM by superjake »
Projects:
:)

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
Rep:
Level 102
(っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2011 Most Unsung Member2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
So, like, is there a reason you're putting effort into making your posts harder to read? Are you trying to say it's not worth reading? Posts like that are supposed to be deleted =o
bringing sexy back

Rep:
Level 88
Yo Dawg
k i fixed it, i didnt look at my post after i posted it so i didnt know it was that hard to read
Projects:
:)