RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Anime poll

Poll

Best anime series

Bleach
Ghost In The Shell
Naruto
Basilisk
Chobits
Shakugan No Shana
Inukami
Dwarra
Dragonball Z

Rep:
Level 88

Fuck mandarines, I'm the real thing.
Rep:
Level 88
0_0
There you go... feel better now?

Also:  :bear:
I was tring to get everyone to expand their anime prefrences. Yea, we've all heard of and seen the ones we're polling. But who's seen Ergo Proxy, or Le Chevalier D'Eon, or even Gunslinger Girl, or Noein. For god sakes NOEIN! I mean c'mon. I'm sick of all the cheesy shit anime that's being pumped into the mainstream audiance.

FUCKING MARRY ME.
Noein, I believe, is something that a majority of people haven't even HEARD of, much less SEEN. And that's a shame.
It's not only mainstream, it's also the pussies that can't handle getting out of it.

I do like Naruto. I've just been getting into it again after Shippuuden came out, but now that some mainstream nerds have heard of it i'm just going to read the manga (which is DAMN GOOD, btw).

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
Project of the Month winner for April 2008
Where ish it?! This Poll Is Missing Suzumiya Haruhi No Yuuutsu (The Melancoly of Haruhi Suzumiya)!!! I Request to be Putten on for it's One of the Greatest, and Funnies Random Anime I've seen After FLCL (Fooly Cooly)!!!! Well, Maybe way too Overated.

*cough*
>=o Where I come from, I have seen lots of Animes...but I still need to see more!!!

Rep:
Level 88
Patriots all the way!!
WTH WHERES THE POKEMON!!!
Im to cool to have my own signature!!!

Art Master
Rep:
Level 90
Where is FMA? Why is it not there????!

I weep in sorrow.

Oh well...Bleach it is for now then.

<3
Rep:
Level 90
Naruto all the way! Sasuke and Tenten all the way! Down with Sasuke's new outfit  >:(

~Winged

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
Arlen is hot.

Rep: +0/-0Level 87
What about Full Metal Alchemist?

I watched that entire series, and loved it!
Jonathan Sodalis www.sodalisrpg.com
"Deep in the human unconscious is a pervasive need for a logical universe that makes sense. But the real universe is always one step beyond logic."
        -from "The Sayings of Muad'Dib" by the Princess Irulan

Rep:
Level 91
I own you.
FMA and death note...can't believe nobody brought up death note.
1 death is a tragedy but 1 million deaths is a statistic.
-Joseph Stalin

Rep:
Level 87
LOL NARUTO

LOL AGREED

Yeah, I don't like any of the animes up there...

I like Elfen Lied, Full Metal Alchemist...etc.

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
Rep:
Level 102
(っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Most Unsung Member2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
What the I'm the first to pick chobits ;-;
bringing sexy back

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
I don't like Naruto....(Because it's Too Long, Long Episodes makes me want to suicide @_e)

I'd probably vote for Shakugan no Shana ;__; Since it's the 3rd One I luv the most.

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki
This poll sucks, it only has the trendy highschool kid animes...you left out all of the good ones!!!!

Those Who Hunt Elves, Record of Lodoss Wars, Nadesico, Ranma 1/2, Sgt. Frog!!!
How can you do that to such amazing shows!?!?!?!??!?!?!??!?!?!??!?!?!?!? I dislike this topic....  :(

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
lol, Ye Forgot
Mai-HiME...Etc, etc, etc... ::)
« Last Edit: March 26, 2007, 05:27:16 AM by Dark Angel Sion »

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki
Oh, and also: InitialD.

pokeball JAPOfflineFemale
I used to know nothing
Rep:
Level 89
I love Shakugan no Shana...
Though I'm still so obsessed with Shaman King ( I know it's old... ) and Yami no Matsuei...
Death Note is so dead awesome...

Art Master
Rep:
Level 90
I like Shaman King. It's one of the only, if not THE only anime my cousin ever liked. Zeke is awsome  :tpg:

pokeball JAPOfflineFemale
I used to know nothing
Rep:
Level 89
I like Shaman King. It's one of the only, if not THE only anime my cousin ever liked. Zeke is awsome  :tpg:

Zeke... is the American version name for Hao.
HIS REAL NAME IS HAO!!
Name change is the biggest reason I hate anime-dubs.
I prefer subs.
Tons of other people do.
This poll is not fair too...
No Shaman King, no Hagaren, no Prince of Tennis, no D Gray Man, no Princess Princess, no Loveless, no Death Note, no Witch Hunter Robin, just so many noes!!

Art Master
Rep:
Level 90
However I'm not japanese and would much rather watch my anime in english, like most, if not all of my friends. I don't like to read and watch..too much of a distraction and I can't enjoy it. Most of the anime I have watched have decent voice actors, anyway. And WHY in gods name would HAO be better than ZEKE?! I like the name Zeke better =)
If you like Hao better then thats fine with me also =D
« Last Edit: March 31, 2007, 08:01:30 PM by Lavata »

Rep:
Level 88
There should be a favorite manga thread... But as for this... I'm not sure... I watch way too many... And having a Korean exchange student shows you even more... My friend is a Naruto and Bleach fanatic... And my other friend is a Yu-Gi-Oh rabid fangirl...