RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
RMRK is bugging up o_O

Communism<3
Rep:
Level 91
Something weird is going on, I go to an old post I've made, and it has ALL my old stats ( as in the number of my messages, my REP and time I've been logged in ) and it seems that the last post in a few of the places aren't showing up on the main board. WTF is going on?? Is this happening to any one else??

Edit: Who's online doesn't work either. It's frozen...

Edit: Some new post aren't showing up...
« Last Edit: January 31, 2007, 06:43:12 AM by Deliciously_Saucy »

Rep:
Level 88
I'm back :P
weird, ill check if thats happening for me too
edit: nope, mines just fine...
« Last Edit: January 31, 2007, 06:47:59 AM by Christina »

Rep:
Level 97
Definitely better than Hitler.
2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Musician2013 Funniest Member2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Best Musician2013 King of RMRKFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Username2012 Best MusicianFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]Most entertaining member on the IRC2011 Best Musician2011 Funniest Member2010 Most Missed Member
Who's Online is working for me.

The only weird thing I've noticed lately is some of the older posts are... incomplete. The entire post isn't there, sometimes it ends mid-sentence. Other than that I haven't noticed anything else. But I also haven't been around much today. I'll see if I can experience any of these, although Silverline or Crankeye are the only ones who can fix them.
:tinysmile:

Communism<3
Rep:
Level 91
Who's Online is working for me.

The only weird thing I've noticed lately is some of the older posts are... incomplete. The entire post isn't there, sometimes it ends mid-sentence. Other than that I haven't noticed anything else. But I also haven't been around much today. I'll see if I can experience any of these, although Silverline or Crankeye are the only ones who can fix them.
Yer, this is freaky, no new post in the "Watch this" are showing up at all... just click the fourm button and you'll see that the last post aren't being updated.

EDIT: Home button doesn't work...

EDIT: Can't change normle members Reps "Session verification failed. Please try logging out and back in again, and then try again. " ( Oh and I have logged in and out... )
« Last Edit: January 31, 2007, 07:02:41 AM by Deliciously_Saucy »

Rep:
Level 97
Definitely better than Hitler.
2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Musician2013 Funniest Member2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Best Musician2013 King of RMRKFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Username2012 Best MusicianFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]Most entertaining member on the IRC2011 Best Musician2011 Funniest Member2010 Most Missed Member
Who's Online is updating for me. And changing rep works for me as well, but I'm also a Super Mod, so that might make a difference. I wonder if any regular members are having problems with the rep right now?

Also, the Home button takes you to www.crankeye.com , which is down right now.
:tinysmile:

Communism<3
Rep:
Level 91
There is definitely something up, have you told Crankeye/Silver? It looks like I can change the rep of people who are online only, and while the online section comes up, it's been the same for an hour now.

New post in certain areas just won't show up, but if you click "All" it will show the new posts. This doesn't work with topics with only one page though...
« Last Edit: January 31, 2007, 07:50:54 AM by Deliciously_Saucy »

Communism<3
Rep:
Level 91
The computer I'm on now uses Explorer, I just switched over to Firefox and all of the problems where fixed. If anyone else is experiencing the same problem, try doing the what I did...

o_O.... Odd...

Locked.

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
Rep:
Level 102
(っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2011 Most Unsung Member2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
To explain what halo described, with the post thing, it was a side effect of the move to this server. You don't know the hell crankeye went through to get the database onto here ;_;

Cloud master's server refused to give a complete and un-corrupted copy of the forum database, so he had to do it in multiple chunks if I'm not mistaken. Eek.

Also for the record, some of the tables in the database get broken sometimes (just on their own), but SMF being the cool thing that it is, it automatically fixes itself. So it might have been that =o
bringing sexy back