RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
2 player games

Rep: +0/-0Level 89
I was wondering if theres a script out there for a 2 player game. you know both ppl play off of on keyboard using diferent keys, and you cant go any where on hte map unless both pl are walking that way, and then the menu is a split screne. basically like in baldurs gate dar aliance. Or if there is a script for a split screne(top or side it dont matter). any one know where I can find it or can any one make it? I was thinking the main menu would be the normal one but once you click "start" it will take you to a new menue where you select 1 or 2 players. it thten takes you tot the character selection menu(which still needs a script) and the finally to the game. is that even posible? thanx for help
I'LL EAT YOUR BABYS!!!

Copella
Check out my website for details about my upcoming game

so you're suggesting to have a two player game with two screens...wow, sounds like Goemon's Great Adventure for the N64 :P

anyway...with one key board? That'll be kinda..hard..won't it? I mean, two ppl and one key board? You're probably better off using a internet capability. Like, Star Craft.
Co-Webmaster of The Gaming Alliance

Thanks to TheRaven off of The Players Guild.
R.P.G. Fan Game Status
[--TLOZ: Fierce Entity--]|||||||||||||||||||| - 3%

naa its really not that hard. one person uses arow keys and te toher uses ,a,w,s,d and space.
I'LL EAT YOUR BABYS!!!

Copella

then you don't really need two screens if it's just on one whole screen with two players cooperating. I think you want a 'Two Player' Script, rather than the one you're requesting.
Co-Webmaster of The Gaming Alliance

Thanks to TheRaven off of The Players Guild.
R.P.G. Fan Game Status
[--TLOZ: Fierce Entity--]|||||||||||||||||||| - 3%

Well I want either one!!!. Just whatever is already avalible or someone can make. I would prefer the team cooporateion one wherer its just the one screne but the split screne would be fine as long as it works. lol.
I'LL EAT YOUR BABYS!!!

Copella