RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Interesting read on why vista is a load of

? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? The nice kind of alien~
Rep:
Level 92
Martian - Occasionally kind
From a legal point of view I bought Windows Vista Business.
I did get a 100% discount, but still...

I did it because I wanted to see what it was for myself.

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet
Project of the Month winner for April 2007
Oh lol! As I said, we as students at the Faculty of Electro Engineering and Computing in Zagreb have the right to get several of Micro$hit's programs and even various Windoze versions for free.
Lolage: XP+SP2 is free, XP+SP1 is free, but just XP cost 9.95$ xD

Anyways, since it's MSDN Academic Alliance I think every college student can get stuff from there. I guess...

I didn't get Vista, because my friend did. Why should I put my laptop in danger when he's already testing it?! :B
« Last Edit: February 24, 2007, 04:24:47 PM by Blizzard »
Get King of Booze for Android, for iOS, for OUYA or for Windows!
Visit our website.
You can also love/hate us on Facebook or the game itself.

Get DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is!

? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? The nice kind of alien~
Rep:
Level 92
Martian - Occasionally kind
XD

I bet Microsoft want to imprint Windoze into us in hope that we will have to use it when we get a work.
I most certainly would not have gotten Vista if I only had 1 computer. At least not yet.