RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
dark cloud. a mmorpg

Rep: +0/-0Level 89
ok my goal is to make a mmorpg! Its gona be so that can play a story line or you can just adventure and do what ever you want, plus there will be tons of side quests(some dumb ones like finding a damn cat but whocares?!?!?!). also the story line will be slightly diferent from what others may get depending on what race, class or alignment they have chosen. The basic of the story is a dark cloud has settled over a small part of the land and is consuming it and slowly growing. although you dotn know it later you find that it is a piece of hell that stryed away and came into the wrong hands. Heres allot of the ideas I have come up with so far.

MAIN FETURES:
A chat system

Online(duh)

You wont beable to create your character and face pic yourself but you can pick out of a few diferent ones from each race

we will either use an abs script or posibaly a side view on just depends on what ecery one thinx is best

Basic skills such as swiming, climbing, riding, cooking and stuff like that that are for all races and classes to learn .

When you first create your character it will randomly selet a number between 1 and 20 to determin what your starting stats are, of you dont like what you get then you can roll again. and every time you lvl up it will pick a numer between 1 and 5 to determen how much your stats have gone up.

OTHER fantabulastic STUFF THAT I CAN ONLY HOPE IS POSIBLE TO DO.

U can get both pets and mounts but u can only ride and fight off of moounts and ride cetain mounts depending on your riding skills.

1000's of weapons, armor and items.

I have made a list of 30 or so difrent classes to choose from.

quests. mini games. a day and night script that can read the date and time off the computer or whatever we set it to, basically real time like in Pok
I'LL EAT YOUR BABYS!!!

Copella
Check out my website for details about my upcoming game

Rep:
Level 97
Definitely better than Hitler.
2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Musician2013 King of RMRK2013 Best Musician2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Funniest MemberFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Username2012 Best MusicianFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]2011 Funniest Member2011 Best MusicianMost entertaining member on the IRC2010 Most Missed Member
(wrong forum)

EDIT: And why are there two topics about this? *locks*
:tinysmile: