RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
What I Did For Love

<3
Rep:
Level 90
This is one of the most sadist things I've read, if you're bored then read this, its very entertaining and romantic...

http://universalbuddy.tripod.com/story.htm

NOTE: I did not make this, I merely found it on my sis's bookmarks (and she told me about it)

~Winged

Full Metal Mod - He will pillage your women!
Rep:
Level 93
The RGSS Dude
I'm at part 11. Part of me is happy, and the other part is crying.
Thanks for the link. :D
"The wonderful thing about Tiggers
Is Tiggers are wonderful things
Their tops are made out of rubber
Their bottoms are made out of springs

They’re bouncy, trouncy, flouncy, pouncy
Fun, fun, fun, fun, fun!
But the most wonderful thing about Tiggers
Is I’m the only one, I’m the only one."

<3
Rep:
Level 90
No problem, its been on the net for sometime, I'm suprised someone didn't steal the story and make a movie about it. Just to spoil you a bit...you'll need a box of tissues.

~Winged

Rep:
Level 88
The Sliencer
“True love never has an ending?”

Is that true?

Dungeons and Dragons Dawn of Darkness: 3% (ON HOLD!)
Dark Lands: 7%

Communism<3
Rep:
Level 91
“True love never has an ending?”

Is that true?
Lol, that's the sweetest thing I've heard...! :D

Being a cold blooded Atheist I don't believe in love. If I did however, I would have to say that it doesn't have an ending :)

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet
Project of the Month winner for April 2007
Aw, c'mon. Love DOES exist. But it's just a series of chemical processes going on in our body. I say, if you TRULY love somebody, you don't feel it, you know it. ;)
And that's why (s)he is right (haven't read it...). True love is no feeling, that's why it can't end.
Get King of Booze for Android, for iOS, for OUYA or for Windows!
Visit our website.
You can also love/hate us on Facebook or the game itself.

Get DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is!

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
I'm guessing this was a work of fiction? Seems a little over the top with the abusive stepmom and the 'dying' thing.

<3
Rep:
Level 90
I got told it was a real life story, but its obvious there were a few edits.

~Winged

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
If it was less over the top, I'd accept it being non fiction. I'm just not sure because it seems like everything that could be depressing pretty much happened.