RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[Music] Fresh Beatz

Rep:
Level 96
2010 Most Attractive Male Member2010 Best Musician
Just downloaded the mp3...

:( Damn you and your Oboe.

EDIT: Hmm... I don't mind it. Apart from the Oboe, two thumbs up. :D
I don't understand. There's no oboe in the mp3 I made.

Silver: You did see that I made an mp3 of this song in Reason already, right?

edit: And you screwed up the bends in your ogg file, lol.

:tinysmile::tinysmile:

Rep:
Level 88
I don't understand. There's no oboe in the mp3 I made.

Well whatever it is then. Surely you know what I'm talking about.

Rep:
Level 96
It's a synth voice.

It's nowhere near an oboe.

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
Rep:
Level 102
(っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2011 Most Unsung Member2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
Yeah the synth I use most of the time works funny with bends, and I couldn't be bothered to edit all of yours to make them work ;9.

Some of my stuff played as midi though the MS Synth sounds hilarious because of say, a note that should be bending a half step up jumps a whole octave up ;8

Either way I like this =D
bringing sexy back

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
Shut up, Nightwolf, of course you're opinion matters. :)

^ (probably the nicest thing you'll ever hear me say.)

Yeah, my opinion may matter but I'm not soo good at tabit yet
Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 96
Hey!

I showed this track to my composition class, and they gave me some great ideas, so I re-worked it.

Here's the second version, which is think is twice as awesome.

TabIt
MIDI
« Last Edit: January 29, 2007, 04:37:01 PM by arlen »

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
Rep:
Level 102
(っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2011 Most Unsung Member2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
I commented in chat, but I'll say the same here.

To be honest I didn't notice that much different ;_; I should listen again to it~

I still like it, it's one of those things you could leave ona loop in the background and it wouldn't really get annoying :)
bringing sexy back

Rep:
Level 96
If you didn't notice, it means I was subtle enough and the overall feeling of the song that I was satisfied with is still in tact.

thx

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
I also, didnt find any difference in the two, maybe a slight change, but i forgot that too lol :-|. Okay, you modified your drums a little and added some twinkle or something right? And added some more of that obeo thing right?
IT ROX!
Anyways, i am seriously shocked how your class can give you tips, i mean this song is like, DAMN AWSOME.
I thought you come first in class or something :\
« Last Edit: January 30, 2007, 11:19:30 AM by Nightwolf »
Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 96
Okay, here's what I did.

Toned down the melody in the verse.
Kicked up the second verse to give the song a better sense of movement.

And I completely changed the ending. Seriously, the last 10 seconds of the first version were completely removed, and the second chorus was moved to the end of the song, and the interlude (which was previously the outro) was moved to the middle.

lol