RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Best Demo's on the forum

Rep:
Level 90
After my unsucsesful 'RPG Maker Awards' Thread I decided to do something else.
Best demo on this site.

I have picked 4 of my favourite demos, and put them in a poll.
All you have to do is play them, and post what you think.

Here are the 4 I picked.

Kingaran Fantasy - By Dwarra
Valcon Sky: Eclipse Legend - By Lavata
Legend of Zelda: Sages Revival - By Master of Time
Shigo - By Ark Bennett

All of these should be found on either the first or second page of the Projects/Games forum.

You are free to post opinions on games. Insulting others choice of games will not be tolerated and ummm... niether is spamming! Oh, and please dont post unless it is on topic, I dont want to be creator of another spam centre!

Rep:
Level 90
Ummmmmm, is anyone else gonna vote?

Rep: +0/-0Level 89
Kingaran fantasy and Shigo are both my favorites!
and thats the prob i cannot choose between them

(throwing a coin)
It's gonna be Kingaran Fantasy from Dwarra!!!
When does the award will be given acctually?

B.t.w. you forgot to mention you can't let youre own demo enter right?

(pointing at me that i have a RPG maker 2003 demo made called untold truth)
Chained by a broken hart, hoping for the key wich shatter my chains: Love

Untold Truth (RPG 2003) demo available!

Rep:
Level 90
Of course you can enter your own demo. Just dont vote for it  :whoa:

I'll add it to the poll.

Rep:
Level 90
:whoa: DAm, you cant edit polls!!! Soz

Rep:
Level 89
my favorite one is not there

oh and btw DONT DOUBLE POST!!

If you hate snakes then theres a 100% chance that i hate you!

Dont click here ------> http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?the%20serpent

Rep:
Level 97
Definitely better than Hitler.
2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Musician2013 King of RMRK2013 Best Musician2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Funniest MemberFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Username2012 Best MusicianFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]2011 Funniest Member2011 Best MusicianMost entertaining member on the IRC2010 Most Missed Member
Quote from: thatsmypie
:whoa: DAm, you cant edit polls!!! Soz

You can, just edit your first post, and then go down to the bottom, where the poll options normally are.
:tinysmile:

Rep:
Level 91
Am I still cool?
I think my game should be on there. I have a pretty cool game. Check my sig to try it out. :)

Interested in playing these complete games and checking out more? Go to my website!

Not to be of offense DragonManga but...

These are ones he picked. His favorites.
This is about voting, not asking to be entered.

Sorry I'm not going to vote because it'd be cheating if I voted mine, and I've never played anyone elses. Because they're usually to big for me.
I'll try some of them and vote later...

Rep:
Level 90
I think your Shigo game
 is cool (I voted Kingaran Fantasy coz its the best i've played so far) I'm suprised no one else has played it yet.

And also the poll options aint there when I edit my first post  :whoa:  Is there something i'm doing wrong halo?

Rep: +0/-0Level 89
Dont'mind putting me in you know.
If not a single one will vote for Shigo! none will definitly vote for mine.

Just leave it be alrighty?
Chained by a broken hart, hoping for the key wich shatter my chains: Love

Untold Truth (RPG 2003) demo available!

Rep:
Level 97
Definitely better than Hitler.
2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Musician2013 King of RMRK2013 Best Musician2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Funniest MemberFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Username2012 Best MusicianFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]2011 Funniest Member2011 Best MusicianMost entertaining member on the IRC2010 Most Missed Member
Quote from: thatsmypie
I think your Shigo game
 is cool (I voted Kingaran Fantasy coz its the best i've played so far) I'm suprised no one else has played it yet.

And also the poll options aint there when I edit my first post  :whoa:  Is there something i'm doing wrong halo?

Hm... weird. I can do it when I edit your post though, lol. Tell me what you want added and I'll do it.  :wink:
:tinysmile:

Rep:
Level 90
Nah, forget it, i'll just remove the part what says you can recommend games.
Thanks anyway.

Rep:
Level 91
Am I still cool?
Quote from: ArkBennett
Not to be of offense DragonManga but...

These are ones he picked. His favorites.
This is about voting, not asking to be entered.

My bad. I thought I heard somethign about "recommending games" or something. Y'know. Not trying to say my game is better than anyone elses up there. Unfortuantley, I haven't played any of those games(except for zelda: sages revival), so I'm gonna go download some of them games now.

Interested in playing these complete games and checking out more? Go to my website!

Rep:
Level 90
Well that is prefered, it would be pretty dumb voting for a game u aint played before. I recommend shigo and Kingaran Fantasy myself! Valcon Sky (dont take this the wrong way people) has some odd characters,
the slimell for example.

Rep:
Level 91
Thanks For Coming
Guys, cut the spam and keep on topic.

I havnt played any of the other games, therefore i wont vote.

Rep:
Level 91
ok you guys smell funny, none of you had the guts to vote for ark, his demo was quite neat if you ask me, may not be the best but the least he should have is 1 or 2 votes, seeing as none of you gave him that honor , i did.

thus my vote went to ark with shigo, no one should have 0 votes on anything it sux -.-

(sorry dwarra but it's not like you need any more votes to win, nor is it like you actually care)
holy shit my sig was big!

Rep:
Level 90
Yay, finally someone voted ark. Bout time, his game is quite good, I do like kingaran fantasy better but I still think it is a brilliant game.
Good for Ark!  :o

Lol, thanks Blue.
But it doesn't really matter. (Atleast someone likes my Game)
Anywho, ya. All the other games are to big for me to download.
So I ain't voting for the other three.

Rep:
Level 89
Quote from: ArkBennett
Lol, thanks Blue.
But it doesn't really matter. (Atleast someone likes my Game)
Anywho, ya. All the other games are to big for me to download.
So I ain't voting for the other three.

I voted for ark's game too, it rox ass!  :O_o:
Started RPG making once again!